Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Keep Thc Levles Low

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by keepearlz, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Hi all, swim is in a very strange position. She gets drug tested almost weekly but is allowed to fail. The problem swim has is her levels are expected to be lower than they are. Swim smokes .2-2 grams every day and occasionally hash or oil (but that is not a regular thing). Swim knows her levels are very high but needs them to consistently appear as if she was smoking 1-3 bowls every day or two.

Swim is
    5'3"
    moderately active 

Right now swim drinks 1 packet of fruit pectin in the morning and takes 1 niacin pill every night and about 6 cranberry pills a day. Will this work?

If not is there anything else swim should do to help keep her levels down?
    Also what should swim do after she does smoke hash/oil to bring those levels down even faster?

2. Who dafuq is Swim? 

3. Someone who isnt me. But 99% of the time it is the poster. Swim should stop smoking if she is concerned about testing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Show us your tits swim!

5. Yea so who's testing you? I have a feeling since you are aloud to fail for weed but it has to be lower. And it's weekly then I'm guessing it's for some sort of pharmaceutical thing. In which case I would forsure not be fuckin up those tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. It's not her it's swim.  Lol.

7. not pharmaceutical.  

8. Keep your THC level down? Just one question:

WHY?????????????????

And whatever answer swim comes up with, is bullshit.