Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Website To Pick Up A Bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by You4ia, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lookin to pick up a bong ranging from $80-120 any suggestions on quality websites or quality products?

Keep living

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. for that price, assuming youre not looking for anything heady or prestigious, Id say youre on the right website right now ;)

3. #3 AugustWest, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    since GC is the only online headshop we're allowed to discuss on the forums, i would suggest them as well.

4. Honestly, the GC shop is very sketchy to order from. Look at reviews of people never receiving their item with no refunds.

5. I have ordered a few products from GC and I live in the states, while shipping takes a while (about a month) I always got what I ordered. Some people who may not have gotten their products could have had them confiscated by customs, it is possible even though they are legal to sell...One of my packages was opened by customs, then closed and they just put a sticker on it that said water pipe.

To the OP, you are asking in the wrong place, we are not allowed to link or talk about other online headshops in the GC forum. But for your price range, the GC shop really is the way to go.

6. that doesn't sound like very lovely experiences... about any other site will have it at my door in less than a week. My friend ordered a $250 roor from here a long time ago, and it was never to be heard from after the purchase.

7. they shipped to me in Canada and i got my stuff in about a week and I ordered on a weekend, if youre in the US isnt there like a ton of online shops that probably ship for free there?

8. #8 lessthanjeezy, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Well ordering internationally, it is definitely going to take longer, not to mention they tell you to expect your product in 2-4 weeks...That sucks for your friend, but he obviously didn't go through the proper channels to get a refund because a call to the credit card company that the product wasn't received would have had GC moving to rectify the problem quick.

And as far as the experiences, I knew I was going to be waiting that long and got my products in find condition so I had no issues. I am not saying this is the best online shop in the world, but I am also not going to suggest other stores as it violates the forum guidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.