Best Thing To Do When High?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SmokingProblems420, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Dude watch a fucked up movie like Clockwork Orange, unless that kind of stuff is a buzzkill for you. If it's not, watch a show or movie that'll make you really think. National Geographic documentaries are also fascinating to me when I'm baked. (i'm lame lol)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Chillin in the sun, with a few more doobies.

3. Going for a long hike and exploring somewhere new! Really fun of you have a dog to bring along.

I also really enjoy going to the gym right after blazing, it makes it so much more fun and super hungry after haha great for intake and staying in shape as a stoner!

Amber

4. Fuck all that weak shit. Jump out a fucking plane MANG.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

5. i love playing soccer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I love to take a shower when high, even tho it kills your high after but its worth it. Its like an adventure :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I like to play gta 5 online high too with my friends but i agree it does get boring very fast

8. Music is awesome when your toasted. Also you can try watching a really shitty movie while your high and I bet you'll still be entertained. Rap with your friends, play smash bros, eat, write, play guitar, shit everything is dope when your baked ;)

9. Definitely just walk through the woods bring a backpack and pack some sandwiches and drinks. Just enjoy nature while smoking on a fat blunt, joint, bowl, etc. Whatever you prefer.

Attached Files:

11. Autorap app. If you can flow.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

12. Stoned with buds driving always best 

13. read

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. People watch! Just go somewhere and watch people! I will get really baked and go Downtown for a walk cause driving there is NO place to park and watch stupid people. You will laugh and have fun. 

15. Its like a everyday ritual to get stoned and go outside and make a fire in the fire pit and sit around and bullshit

16. receive some, i say receive some good head.

17. #38 jmick, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Hangin with my 2 dogs...never a dull moment....

18. Best thing to do when high.. Get higher.

19. Do anything you like to do for fun normally! Or try new things that you might not do normally like go to an art gallery or something.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum