Floridas Medical Marijuana, Is It A Crime Of Perjury...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bullandbear, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look how dizzy you got me I just quoted my self😂😂😂😂😂😂 but good job deflecting the topic I admit I'm the Dumass letting u 👆get to me 👇..... noo more

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #42 ThatWeedGuy710, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    woah man, you get hostile QUICK, cool down smoke a j... 

"It does not induce the psychoactive "high" typically associated with recreational marijuana strains that are high in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)."
    i just think you could of worded that WAY better then you did...
    and this this topic was out of whack from the start... so far you have had 1 maybe two people agree with voting no, and the only reason you and them gave is something along the lines of "i didn't get what i want"

3. 😴💤💤💤💤💤

4. 😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Well this thread was and epic fail.

6. #46 Palgrave, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Wrong, Both THC and CBD are used for medicinal use. You could write books on what they both are capable of but I recommend google.

I too call it like it is. For one I don't think it is a good idea to listen to someone making an argument when he cannot even use a spell checker. On top of that you are confusing two separate things as already pointed out to you.

Again, spell check does wonders....WONDERS! I get it, sometimes we are a little too baked to type but but damn it's like talking to a Russian. "In mother Russsia pot vote you"

In all seriousness this bill is not perfect but it is what we got. The last time MMJ was on the ballot in Florida was in 2008 and it was shot down. Some people do not have another 6 years to wait to get their medicine LEGALLY. I'm with you, I am disappointed that we cannot grow our own but we need to act now and keep this momentum going.

Also keep in mind we need more and more states adopting any form of legalized marijuana. When more then half our countrie's states are pro pot then Washignton can no longer ignore the issue and finally the BS will be over!

7. #47 ThatWeedGuy710, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    [quote name="Palgrave" post="20633544" timestamp="1411074175"]Wrong, Both THC and CBD are used for medicinal use. You could write books on what they both are capable of but I recommend google.

😂😂👌👍👍👍 IHANK YOU!!

Oops that was suppose to be quoted, I'm new to phone app

8. #48 Bullandbear, Sep 19, 2014

Hi hello thank for reading the post... Oh wait... Huh... Dam... THE THC ISSUE AGAIN....
    pls read before you post 💩 I already established and EXPLAINED I NEVER SAID THC DIDNT HAVE MEDICAL BENEFITS

"Theweedguy" must have rolled up "O.G" WITH 🍄 or 🌵 (p).... And then he read this post
    And started asking questions that has nothing to do with what I was saying....
    Pls take some time and read post #19
    PLEASE tell me how he understood that i said -thc HAS NO medical benefits ????
    Then continue reading the replies back and forth 😵💥💥🔫

And Yes I type way faster then I proses and I'm "Cuban" dade county raised baby
    Deal with 😂😂😂😂👊 my ingles is not verry good looking "Celia Cruz" rip

And getting to the serious part yes ppl can't wait health wise I agree but
    That doesn't explain voting in favor and swallowing a poison pill!! At the end when all is said AND DONE... No one will be happy not even the extremely needy!
    Why do I say that because of many reasons.... We are signing a contract with the devil!!
    You will never ever "amend" THAT!!!

Has this moment ever crossed anyone yet???

One day a father goes to get meds for his epileptic kid and realizes he running low... And
    The husband saids...
    -Babe tomorrow we need some more meds...
    but his wife replies
    -Baby we just paid blank and blank bill and tomorrow we need groceries we don't have enough right now..
    He replies
    -honey did you call the insurance company to see if THEY COVER???
    Wife saids
    -yes I did.. And they said they don't... I also called Medicaid they won't help ether....

Some one tell ME...
    WTF IS STOPPING THAT MAN FROM GOING CRAZY
    When he realizes, he is being bleed dry FOR MEDS?
    When he realizes, this mmj SHIT was really all about MONEY
    When he REALIZES, I could have got some from a friend... OR GROW MY SELF

WHO IS GOING TO HELP THEM????
    MORGAN AND MORGAN... FOR THE PPL... 👍👌

nnnnooooooo ooooonnnnnneeeeee!!

9. Ohh boy, here we go again. Anyone who thinks Florida is gonna pass a Cali or Colorado style medical program is smoking some really good shit. We'll be damn lucky to get this one passed, and count our lucky stars if we do. A yes vote is a step forward, and certainly not our last step. You know what we want. It changes the game down in the South.

10. I read it and the way you worded the post it comes off as CBD is medicine and THC is for getting high. Omitting that THC is medicine as well is misleading.

As for post 19 and post 14 which 19 was based on, you should really cite your sources especially when your citing wikipedia. Btw citing anything from wikipedia is a bad idea. The information is inaccurate most of the time.

You are giving a lot of hype and no concrete evidence to back up your claims. As for changing the law to come more in line to what you want it is very possible for it to be amended again. Saying we cannot amend the law at a later time is false. It can and probably will be amended once florida goes recreational but before anyone even says a word about that not happening let me remind ya that 2 years ago no states were recreational. Now there are two and with oregon and alaska voting on it it's just a matter of time.

Your hypothetical story about the father needing meds for his son can go both ways. Prescription drugs can be just as if not more expensive. How much money do prescription drugs cost cancer patients? HIV/AIDS? ALS? Alzheimer's? All conditions MMJ has been shown to treat effectively.

But I dont like hypothetical situations because people always tend to skew it to support their agenda so I will share with you two real stories, both friends of mine and their struggles. Names changed in case they happen to read this thread, not sure how they feel about me talking about their conditions.

1. Mary has had migraines all her life. After years being poked, prodded and tested by doctors all she ever gets are prescriptions for pain relief which doesnt help and being left with no answers and a lot of pain. I recommended she try MMJ and once she tried it the migraines stopped. When she feels one coming on she smokes and POOF it goes away.

2. Ronald was in an accident which screwed up his back. He has undergone countless operations and he is pretty much a walking pharmacy. All the pills he was prescribed caused his mouth to dry out and after years of this all of his teeth fell out. The best part is he has to wear a morphine pump when going out just so he can get around. His own doctor gives him MMJ even though it is illegal.

Is it fair my two friends should have to wait at least another two years before there is even a chance for them to get their MMJ legally?

11. #51 Bullandbear, Sep 19, 2014
    A lot of hype... To what claim? You are insinuating I'm making things up??
    Yes there are opinions Its how I see it, and also there's plenty of facts I have posted that are concrete. So I don't understand what you mean

Ok... If you think it will get easily amended that's your opinion.. I strongly believe it won't...
    Something tells me a lot of floridans won't be surprised
    Fanjul brothers = sugar monopoly
    Blank blank = mmj

Same shit different toilet

I have two direct siblings that suffer from real problems but I mention a hypothetical story because I don't need to share there story to prove a point and some day they will benefit from a true mmj state IF THEY CAN WAIT SO CAN YOU

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY PRO MMJ? this is a heaven sent plant not to sold by "the man"!
    They been locking up ppl for years but now they control it most of the ppl voting yes is bcuz they wana smoke that's all!!!

The father needing meds FOR HIS KID....AND The difference with prescription drugs and mmj

1-prescriptions drugs Insurance pays in full or big % if you don't have ins you get Medicare/Medicaid but u get you prescriptions... NO INS IN THE WORLD COVERS MMJ

get ready this ones a doozy..

2- Prescription drugs don't GROW IN SOIL!!! YOU....CANT.... WATER... THE....SOIL....AND... GET....THEM.... FOR.... FREE!!!

I CANT BELIVE WHAT IM SEEING ON THIS SITE...

so wtf is your point? it's better to go to jail instead of legally paying for your meds?

not everyone who benefits from mmj is an 18 year old kid trying to get high. 

this is going to be great for thousands of people. for that alone you should vote "yes".
    i think it's pretty obvious that not everyone who is going to use mmj is capable of tending a plant or a garden. 

13. GO READ THE "op" post #1
    Ammendment 2 should not pass ITS NOT FOR THE PPL its a poison pill

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411101655.747820.jpg

Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!!

vote no

14. I love these threads.

Attached Files:

15. #55 ThatWeedGuy710, Sep 19, 2014
    is everyone in florida on crack?!?!? did they legalize crack years ago and i didn't know?? seems like crack heads who aren't using their brain or just simply have no common sense... but THE REAL FACT is if you vote no it will take even LONGER to get the laws you want...

seems to me Floridians do not want MMJ...

LOL but keep it up guys!! you got this!!!! HAHAHA

16. Florida is already legal!!!!!!!!!!
    Mmj is already legal in Florida!!!

17. You can't get everything you want all at once. I know some of you kids still need to learn this lesson.

18. #58 Sgtstadanko707, Sep 19, 2014
    That was a long nap there. Wasn't sure if you were going to make it back.

19. I get happy If some one asks me for identification to buy tobacco products I'm not kid...

This law is bs and will harm us more the help THERE IS NO BENEFITS STILL NO ONE HAS MADE A GOOD POINT AS TO WHY VOTE YES

Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!!

vote no

20. But a few select people will be able to buy overpriced buds. Is that not enough. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.