Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Made Weed Burgers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hamachi12, Sep 16, 2014.

1. No matter what way you try to keeps the fat and butter in the burger, it's gonna obviously get cooked out. You see a grill after cooking a few burgers before? Might as well just stand over it and breathe in all the burger grease smoke. Nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Awesome, that's the beauty of making a nice butter. You can practically mix it into any recipe you want. :)

3. Thanks for the idea, OP! :smoking:

I'll stick with rare though. I'll have to give this a test run!

How is eating greasy food congenital? :laughing:

4. mine didn't cook out. 

5. if anything, you could have just as easily made a SAUCE infused with cannabis to put on the patty/bun and skip the whole waste of cannabutter...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Idea! thanks gonna try makes a patty with AVB ill put most of it in the middle that way the grease wont drip out

7. shouldve just made a burger and put butter on the bun

8. i for one can not wait to order Mcstoner burger.