Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Made Weed Burgers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hamachi12, Sep 16, 2014.

1. #1 Hamachi12, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    So I hope I successfully made weed burgers (all depends on whether or not the canna butter was successful, which I haven't been able to actually test yet).

So if I made the canna butter right, I know how to greatly reduce or even make the nasty taste of canna butter disappear (hate the smell, taste, etc of weed lol). I put the canna butter in the microwave to melt it, and I put it in hamburger meat (I used half a teaspoon of canna butter with a small fistful of hamburger meat) , I also put a lot of soy sauce, worcestshire sauce, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and spicy seasoning in the hamburger meat and mx it all together. I then formed it into a patty, and cooked it with olive oil. 

If I properly made my canna butter, should this give me a nice high? Or no? I barely tasted the weed, and what I did taste was bearable. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
    Update; 2 1/2 hours later, I'm finding that I'm pretty blazed :smoking: I had 3 bites of a pot cake (but I couldn't bear the taste of the cake, which is what brought me to the idea of making a hamburger patty), and an entire "medicated beef patty". 

How I made it:

Pepper 
    Salt
    Worceshire sauce 
    Soy Sauce
    Cannabutter (2 sticks with 1/2 ounce/I used about a half teaspoon of canna butter in the meat, but next time I'm gonna put 3/4 a tsp instead)
    Lemon Powder (Concentrated lemon in form of powder, it doesn't have that much of a taste after cooked, but I believe this and the soy sauce is the main reasons why I can't taste the canna butter)
    Hamburger meat (80/20 I believe) 
    Italian Seasoning 

Those are the ingredients I used. I didn't measure, but I cooked the patty in olive oil on the stove, I made sure the oil was hot so it might take away from the weed taste. I usually eat hamburger rare, but I cooked it all the way through. What I suggest is letting all the ingredients mentioned above (EXCEPT for the canna butter) marinade for an hour before cooking, that way all the seasonings have soaked in making them a little stronger tasting to help cover the weed taste. I put a lot of salt in this, soy sauce is normal salted soy sauce and I added a few good pinches of actual kosher salt, but in my diet i need to include high amounts of salt due to medical issues  

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hmmmmm Canna meat loaf too.  Cool idea...

3. Eat it and let us know if you got high so we can try it.

You are a rare bird.

• Like Like x 1
  4. For the sake of the world. I hope you did it right so we can all do it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  5. A canna burger with canna cheese with bacon topped with an egg fried in canna butter.

The Cannathing!

Fuck now im hungry and want to get high!

• Like Like x 3
  6. I've been curious about making a steak sauce with cannabis oil....

I'm on the same boat, cannabis tastes horrible, but oils don't have that same bad taste.

I'm a chef so I've thought all the fat soluble foods that can be made into delicious plates.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sounds like it should work, have you eaten said burger yet man?

I only like a strain called super lemon haze cause It resembles lemon. 

Yeah I tried it, but I only used a small amount of canna butter. It's been a full 2 hours and currently I feel a buzz-low high. 

I'm still new to edibles, so I think next time I need to add a bit more. I just made a "batch" of hamburger meat, and all I have to do is add more butter. I'm hoping that if I let the hamburger meat sit in the fridge for a while it will infuse more of the seasoning into the meat making it even more stronger against the taste of the canna butter. I also added a small amount of the canna butter, but I will add more when I cook each individual patty (I prepped a full lb of hamburger meat). 

9. I love cooking. I'm trying to put together a medicated bacon mac n cheese, I'm thinking of using the bacon fat and infuse the weed into the bacon fat left over from cooking the bacon, and perhaps adding that to the mac n cheese while adding a tad bit of canna butter to the actual cheese/pasta.

• Like Like x 1
  10. do you smoke as well? If so, your tolerance from smoking can greatly affect the way edibles hit you (or not).

11. I smoke pretty much everyday, and sometimes all day lol, but I'm still sorta new, first time I ever consumed weed was 8 months ago 

12. that sounds good! I love hamachi, got some belly in the freezer :p wanted to make a sashimi plate with oil but cannabis Oil has a piney flavor...

13. Yeah I love hamachi too lol, but my new favorite is something called Super White Tuna. 

14. i'd suggest you stop smoking if you want the full effects of the edibles. Smoking kinda cancels out the edible THC..

15. it's new? Or they talking about escolar?

I'm curious about super white tuna toro.!

16. I just might have to try this out? What temp did you cook the burger at? If it was to hot you might have cooked the thc out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Its not toro, but idk what it actually is. Like what type of tuna. iTS SO AMAZING tho, they put like a lemon-soy sauce sauce on top with some green onion 

18. yeah, for me it worked pretty well. I believe most of the taste I tasted was me being extremely critical because If it tasted like weed i wouldn't have eaten it. with brownies i always have to hold my nose, but this I didn't have to

19. That sounds like congenital heart disease

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. It might actually work if you didn't press the patty at all. If you did a large part came out in the grease which is fat and would absorb the thc