Intermediate Grower Crisis

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheWayOfLife, Sep 16, 2014.

1. #1 TheWayOfLife, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Hello blades so lets say one day swim decided to grow and swim made a tent from pvc piping and covered the tent properly so in the dark there is pitch black and when theres light theres

no light leaks or light being absorbed All reflected due to white plastic and swim has dark blankets over the tent so it is not bright at night since swim currently resides with the plants in his room

Okay the problem here is in swims tent the room humidity is 30% which swim has no problems with seeing as swim has been lerking over grasscity for a very long while and has read that during flowering if u make the humidity 30% u can make the buds create more resin and crystaly

which sounds amazing to me i wont change that but swims temperatures are very high! ranging from 30ºC - 35ºC or known in the states 86ºF - 95ºF which i know is very high and very bad for the plants i found out today the hard way i had three plants in my flowering

i forgot to water for one day and when i come back one hour after the lights flipped they where very dehydrated the leafs fell off the stems shrunk and receded the plant completely dried and died like a drought i was wondering the best ways

i can lower the temperatures to 25ºC or 77ºF the ideal temperature without losing my 30% humidity if possible if that is not possible to keep my humidity i will purchase a dehumidifier

You realy dont need to be overly concerned with humidity. Temperature is way more important and anything from 30%-60% is fine.

lower in flower is good.

That grow oven needs some air.

3. Yes i agree, suggestions on what to do? ( 100$ budget right now )

4. Thank you, I was in a hardware store that is cheaper than home depot has everything that home depot has same quality but cheaper near where i live i saw the post and i was going to buy a 6" inline fan but they had no 6" ducting only 5" so i went with the 5" inline fan and 5" ducting my lights will turn on soon and i will setup the fan and the ducting to pull my heat out of the tent outside my window that is very close to the tent ( I might also just leave the ducting on the floor away from the tent to warm up my room for the winter so i do not have to turn on my heat during the winter save $$ )

I am betting this will solve my heat issue i already have a Cool fan tower inside the tent but since it was very hot it was only circulating the hot air but once i add the inline fan as my exhaust it will cool the tent thus making my tower fan circulate the cool air around

5. I also used the black garbage back technique to cover up my tent more, now there is 100% no light leaks inside my tent or any light coming out from my tent i put garbage bags around my bedroom door frame to also light proof the cracks and seals of the door my setup does not make any noise and now does not produce any light ( visible light ) outside my room or inside my room.

6. As long as you get the heat to go bye bye you will be in the clear, the plants will also enjoy fresh air from the intake.

7. Yes my temperature now stays at a stable 27ºC and this is with only the exhaust/outtake inline fan tomorrow im going back im going to see if i can buy the 6" inline for my intake im pretty sure there was a ducting that supported it but i may have missed it if not ill just get another 5" and run the ducting to the top of the tent hopefully lowering my temp to 25ºC ~ 20ºC 

8. If you have been lurking here for so long, you would know that we all speak in the first person here. AND we all grow our own pot. Who cares about someone who isn't you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum