What Do You Thank About My Roor Deal Steal

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gangster88, Sep 16, 2014.

1. #1 gangster88, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    what do you guys thank i got this a wile back for only 40$ from a friend just cleaned it hella good and used a little im pretty sure its fake tho............ but idc it hit nice as fuck now the perc is not clogged.....one of the ice notches has like a little dint in it looks like its a spot for a dab??????????? it was definitely made not just a fuck up in the glass also its smooth...

Attached Files:

2. Yea that's a steal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Damn that is a steal

Life's too short so love the one you got

4. I'll give you $50 for it.

5. China glass.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. ya my another friend that blows high end glass that i know told me that to and he said you can tell cuz the bottom half is sand glass....

7. Still not bad for $40. Just be careful with it since it's probably fragile

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

8. there no way thats a ROOR. so you paid the right price. steal? no

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Def fake.  And the bottom is soft glass?  The reason why people use borosilicate is it's low coefficient of thermal expansion.  It's doesn't expand and contract much with a change in temp.  Soft glass will crack or shatter if you go from hot to cold.  Like if  you put in boiling water to clean it and put it on a cold surface the bottom might crack, or where the boro and soft glass meet could crack as they will expand differently.