Buildasoil.com

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by rickjaimes52, Sep 16, 2014.

1. http://buildasoil.com/products/mycorrhizal-granular-inoculum

"
    \tThis 4 Spore Mycorrhizae blend will increase the power of your plants root system. \t60,000 propagules/lb. or 132 propagules/gramThere are only 2 companies right now that have the technology to make these spores which means that if you are buying Myco in small jars at hydro shops, you are paying to much for a product that has been cut with other cheaper additives like trichoderma etc. Our product is pure and affordable.
    This mix is superior to the standard Intraradices spore by itself. 
    Compare to Mykos products with only Glomus Intraradices at 80 Spores per gram.
    This endo mycorrhizal granular inoculum consists of 4 carefully selected species of endomycorrhizae. About 80% of the world's plant species form with these types of mycorrhizae. These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor and tolerance of environmental extremes. Our product is a granular material containing mycorrhizal fungi that colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plant and soil resources. They greatly increase the root's ability to absorb water and nutrients, while improving plant survival, vigor and health.
    With so many different Myco Products on the market it's hard to determine what to buy. For a long time I've personally recommended getting a Glomus Intraradices spore by the pound on ebay and I still think it's a good product. But now we can offer a product direct from the manufacturer that contains 4 spores proven to work very well together. You'll notice the first two if you've been reading around about growing indoors with Myco. The second two are also important and will have benefits depending on environmental situations with over-watering or under-watering etc. The research has shown that using a variety of endomycorrhizal spores known to associate with your plant is the best approach. Finally we can offer a product that follows along with the BuildASoil theme. This product is the main component for many existing product lines, the difference is that we have decided to offer just the straight spores without diluting them or adding unnecessary ingredients just to raise the price. 
    Blog Article on Myco - http://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/12214117-soil-fungi-are-the-root-of-all-yields"

Pffft.  I don't know how I missed that!  I looked twice...  :huh:   :bongin:

I don't know what to tell you.  I've used neither.

Here's some info on BioAg's product.  They tell you exactly how much of what is in it. Kinda' pricey compared to the BAS stuff (pound for pound if buying from Amazon), and that doesn't include shipping...

http://www.bioag.com/images/BioAg_VAM_FAQ.pdf

Personally, if trying to decide between the two, I'd go with the BAS endo' mix.  It has the important symbiot fungal species for cannabis, and it's way cheaper.  Jeremy sources quality product for the BAS site.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

3. I agree with Wak with the BAS and I have and use the BioAg VAM. Quality is a given, and $25/Lb shipped is an outstanding value.

Wet

4. Is there anything i should kno before using it . I ordered the alfalfa meal with the regular living soil , should i mix it and let it cook or leave out the alfalfa and just straight use the soil

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411240541.093848.jpg
    Finally got my soil in ! 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 organicterrorist, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    I'm in for this ride!

Plant looks good rickjaimes. really looking forward to your grow.

OT