Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Same Old: Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reefer Madness, Sep 16, 2014.

1. I know the general information about ways to detox, but I would like some advice from those with experience who know how long a person like me retains the THC.

I may be called in for a job interview in a day or two, and they will ask me to provide a urine sample for testing at some point. The last time I smoked was exactly three weeks ago. I went on a binge, smoking eight grams of marijuana in a week and a half (I know, not that much, but I had to be conservative with my finances). I smoked three grams two weeks before that.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 168 lbs

Sedentary lifestyle, most of the fat is in my midsection.

These are not ideal conditions, but do you think I could pass a urine test in the next four or five days? At that point, it would be over three and a half weeks since my last smoke. 25 or 26 days. I know it can show up to thirty days or more for heavy users, but I'm not sure if I qualify as one, given the information provided.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

2. You have a decent chance of passing.  Esp since they won't ask for a piss test after the first interview they will only ask for one after they decide if they want to hire you or not.  Which could be 10+ days after the interview depending on how many applicants they have.  A lot of companies are making you go and find a place and pay for the test yourself. If that is the case you can stall for at least a couple more days after they ask for a sample. 

3. let us know if you pass or fail

4. Thanks, I'll keep you guys updated.

5. your fine - 3 gal = H20 daily