Bmis Og Grow Round2(Aka Downgirl)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Burymeinsmoke420, Sep 15, 2014.

1. For those of you who don't know me I used to go by downgirl here on the forums. I have been absent for about 2 years and I am now ready for my second grow. I will link my previous journal for those of you interested.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/826990-downgirls-tent-grow-potluck-mix.html
    I was trying to wait for a new place but I've grown restless and I need some clean Og meds I know that are safe.
    I still have the beans I bought last time and never got to plant so I will be germing those first which would be the void and DNA sour cream unless I get some strains from one of my good friends in MI who owns OCD GROW cannabis family seeds and is quickly becoming one of the top breeder in the Midwest IMO. I'm hoping to get his cyber grape, neutron star and paradise island. All his strains are crossed with the same male. A F1 cross between a male wonder woman( I know lol) from seed and a grape ape female that had been ran several times before he was convinced to breed with the male.

Cyber grapes description is as follows: Last year we started Plushberry from seed and were blessed with an incredible purple phenotype out of three females. This strain is the sole reason that we saved the F1 male until the timing was right for us to start this project. It's beautiful...mesmerizing...and easy enough to train and grow. I can't say enough good things about TGA strains in general, always impressed what we get from them.

Our Plushberry trains and branches in a shape that is desirable for most growers and we have no problems with growing one plant under each light. We find that a combination of LST and topping works best for us. We don't FIM with this one as the plant is sensitive to being under-watered and we like to be careful with her in vegetative growth.

Cyber Grape's flowers will turn almost completely purple by week eight, leaving just enough green to accent the grape colored material as it's rolled up or packed into a bowl. An incredible and thoughtful head high is delivered from smoking or vaping and this strain was bred with the intention of relieving migraines and muscle spasms, increasing appetite, and de-stressing for healthy and natural sleep cycles.

We are anticipating that the oil made from this strain will be well-balanced for adults and children who are fighting a battle with Cancer.

Donations for Cyber Grape will be used for the continued advancement of of our current genetics. We'd like to cross a few of these strains together as well as start a few projects with strains that are higher in CBD than they are in THC. We see it as a responsibility to be able to offer both male and female seeds for high CBD strains and are eager to get started on new crosses.

Neutron Stars description as is follows: Grown organically, you can expect some amazing colors from these flowers. The Caramelo mother is very colorful herself with blues, reds, oranges and purples sprinkled throughout the calyx and trim leaves. Her buds are longer like a Sativa, but the buds are still dense and the structure of the plant is more like that of an Indica, bushing out with tall colas.

The flowers from Mom smell and taste sweet and sugary, and the high is uplifting and energetic enough to be used during the day. The Skunk genes from the Wonder Woman in the male cross should enhance those qualities and the Grape Ape should “sweeten the pot” for sure.

Seeds from Neutron Star should produce impressive yields and varying by phenotypes, should be easy to grow indoors.

Paradise island is as follows:Our Chocolope mother is the better of two phenotypes and we originally had a difficult time deciding on which one we liked better. They were both very similar in potency and effects, so we settled on the pheno that was easier to train and grow.

The Chocolope is a 95% Sativa and we are hoping that this cross will minimize the branching while still retaining the energetic qualities that these resin packed buds can yield.

Paradise Island is going to be a day time strain, leaning more on the Sativa side than most of the strains in our collection so far. This makes it more difficult to predict in advance the qualities that these seeds will express, but we named it according to the environment we expect will be produced when using it.

I will be growing in my closet and not my tent this go round so finding a sufficient way of air intake is going to prove some what difficult for me. I do live in a trailer so.... Any recommendations would be appreciated. If you need to know what type of set up and lights and what not I have please refer to my old grow journal link. Thanks!
    Happy to be back!
    Love, DG

2. Having problems on how I am going to get sufficient exhaust without cutting holes. I'm thinking a small grow tent may be my best option at this point. Hate having to buy another tent, but I can't be cutting holes in this trailer without my landlord being sketchy. I also will have to figure out how to hide the tent to if it's going to be in open space in my bedroom. I guess a smaller tent won't be so hard to hide as my last one considering it was a 6x4. I'll be cleaning out the closet this weekend and looking for sufficient ways to ventilate and if that doesn't work it's off to buy a small new tent.

3. I cant know for sure but how much lighting are you planning on? You could always look at an air cooled hood, and just aim the exhaust of that at a window, or towards the door to force it to exit the room and keep it cooler in there?

Just my .02, hope it works out for ya

4. Well last time I had a 250 watt with about 110 watts of CFL i think. I might just buy a 400 watt air cooled hood and do away with the cfls this go round. I think what I'm going to do is cut a hole in the door at the top for the exhaust and one at the bottom for an intake. I think I got that part planned but now I'm thinking of how to light seal the door though I can't be taping it up and retaping every time I need in my closet lol. Maybe some foam or something. Not to worried about light pollution during veg obviously but flowering yes. Wait. I just got and idea. Possibly some panda film hung down as a deal or something on the inside of the but then I would have to custom cut it for the fans. I'm sure my mechanical stoner grow brain will rig up something. We growers sure do know how to make something out of nothing that's for sure lol