Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Weed For The First Time Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin1178, Sep 15, 2014.

1. #1 austin1178, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Hi me and five of my close friends will be smoking weed for the first time including a more experienced user. How much should I smoke for the first time I don't want to go overboard. My friend told me that 1 gram can be enough for 4-5 people is this correct?

2. a few puffs should get you nice and stoned, bring water or your favorite drink because cottonmouth is a bitch

3. just dont refer to it as "doing weed"...people will laugh

4. I wouldn't do weed if I were you, however, I would smoke it. :smoking:

5. #5 Grendelking, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    How old are you ? I think that people shouldn't start smoking cannabis until they are of voting age...18 years old.

6. Take long slow drags and inhale deepy, hold it in for no more than like ten seconds after that its pointless. 2-4 hits should get you toasted. Yes a gram would be enough.

Man that's never going to happen haha

7. My advice to everyone is the same every time.

1. State of mind is EVERYTHING! If you are freaking out about the fact your going to smoke and that you don't know what's gonna happen. Your going to have a bad time. So relax and this leads to the next point.

2. Setting is very important, if your gonna smoke do it in a place you know you won't get caught. Nothing is worse than being high for the first time and getting paranoid because your afraid your mom might come home or something.

3. Have fun, don't worry about wether or not your high(some people don't get high the first time). Just enjoy the time with your friends and do stoner stuff like eat food and play video games. Good luck sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. it depends on the strenghth of the weed and how much you can handle. After 10 bong hits of shwag, you may be able to walk a straight line. But after 1 hit of high grade, you may have to dial 911.

9. Woops but thanks for the advice

10. You do that weed man!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Do a dab for your first time. ...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Thank you

13. Also one last thing. Nobody but you and your friends know that your high. I've had to talk to my parents thousands of times stoned off my ass and never once have they ever accused me of anything. So remember, if something unexpected happens you can handle it.

14. Relax and turn on some good music while your smoking because music sounds way better high (trust me). Like thefinisher said, no one but you and your friends know you're high even if you think they know. So like I said just relax and enjoy yourself. Have fun man and be safe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. If time is moving really slow.. call 911 because you might be dying

16. Actually, this is not a true statement. Santa Claus knows when you're high. He knows when you've been sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness' sake.

17. #17 левша, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Holding it in any time longer than about 3 seconds is pointless
    You're just keeping the carcinogens in your lungs for a much longer time than needed imo I rather not hold in my hits at all instead just take a nice breath in and blow out

18. Music is a must. You will shit a brick at how awesome music is haha.

19. #19 bongs4days, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    • You need to be inhaling while you're lighting it.

• Use the choke properly. (The tiny hole on the side of the bowl)

• If you open your mouth, and smoke comes out, you didn't inhale correctly. (No smoke should leave your mouth until you exhale)

• You're going to cough A LOT! But don't give up, or you won't get high!

20. #20 otroo, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Also don't cough with the pipe in your mouth. If you don't get high the first time don't worry it happens to people. Oh and have plenty of water or your favorite drink on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk