shariah Police Ditch Vests And Change Name

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Salafists who caused outrage by mounting patrols in western Germany as "Shariah Police" have ditched their vests and changed their name, but pledged to continue to take action. It comes as political leaders were accused of creating a "safe zone" for Islamists.

“North Rhine-Westphalia has become the national front runner in imports and exports of holy warriors,” Christian Democratic Union (CDU) state parliament member and interior policy spokesman Theo Kruse said on Friday.
    Kruse argued that the state had become a “national space of peace and recovery for Salafists" and a "safe zone" for Islamists.
    But Social Democratic Party (SDP) state interior minister Ralf Jäger said that his opponents were exaggerating the concentration of Islamists in the state.
    "Salafism is the fastest-growing extremist threat nationwide,” he said.
    North Rhine-Westphalia is host to 1,800 of the 6,600 Salafist supporters across the country, and numbers have more than tripled since 2011.
    Around 130 from the state are believed to have travelled to Syria, according to the state branch of the secret service.

http://m.thelocal.de//20140912/politicians-sharia-police-north-rhine-westphalia-nrw-dsseldorf-wuppertal

Step 1: Live in shitty country

Step 2: Immigrate from shitty country to less shitty country

Step 3: Try to establish practices from shitty country in less shitty country

Step 4: (See step 1)

2. The vast majority of Salafists are from Saudi, UAE and Bahrain.

These fruits are being funded and radicalised by money and Imans (preachers) from these 3 countries.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

3. So its just a certain Islam that's primarily centred at the birthplace of Islam itself? Still the same poison is it not?

They just happen to number in the thousands in communities in Germany.

4. Islam is not poison J.

It is an extreme interpretation of Islam that is promoted and funded by the 3 countries above. The same 3 countries that are "friends" of the neo con states of the West.

Seeing Obama, Cameron, Harper, etc crying crocodile tears over the likes of ISIS and the Salafists is sickening when it is within their control to crush these extremists by going after their backers and enablers.

5. You're making the assumption that radical Islam is only confined to the Salafists.

Almost every sect Islam has terror groups blacklist by the UN.

6. #6 SmokinP, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Your hatred of Islam blinds you to the fact that 99.9% of Muslims are chill as fuck and live their lives in peace.

Have you ever started a thread here that was not promoting Israel or trying to condemn all Muslims as savages ?

I think your own religious views are blinding you to the obvious J.
    Islam is not the problem, it is a minority of extremists interpretation of Islam that is the problem.

7. The silent majority of Muslims are peaceful.

It's the growing minority of extremists that are of concern.

8. True. There is a small group of underground christians here in America called the christian malitia. They have weapons and they are soo ready for marshall law.

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVC8EYd_Z_g

10. So what. ?

Let them off. If they want to go fight let them. A lot of these fools will be slaughtered. These are average joes who have flipped out on religion.

We are not talking about highly trained marines or navy seals, these lads are mostly unemployed useless excuses for human beings who have spent too much time on their knees.

There is plenty of tools of government in place to counter any threats from average Joe returning home terrified to mammy after spending the summer playing jihad with other bearded fools. The last thing we need is people trying to stir up more racial tensions, remember what happened in Norway ?

For the record I live in Europe and have seen no invading ISIS jihad chaps yet...

11. but what people.don't realize is there are Christian and Jewish extremists as well.

In fact thanks to Edward snowden we know that the nsa is watching right wing groups in America as we speak.

Ill bet in a few years the focus will shift from.jihadists to right wing Christian extremists in america

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #13 J-DILLA, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    How are they comparable?

Are Christian and Jewish immigrants to Europe leaving their homes for Jihad in the middle east? Returning with brains washed mentalities?

Do they try and push religious law upon the people they live with?

13. The sovereign citizen movement has literally been capturing and torturing people.

The kkk also is known for religious driven violence

Its not as severe as in the middle east. I'm just saying.its growing and I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the next big "threat"

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #15 Danksterdam, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Not wanting to derail this thread, but yes jewish people from Britain did go and fight during the recent Israeli operation against Gaza. I would consider that vey similar to the young muslims who go to war zones and fight.

I have not heard off them pushing any kind of jewish law when they return though.

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

15. Aren't you moving to Israel from Canada?

Presumably to take part in the Zionist movement?

Israel is the perfect picture of an extremist nation.

I remember Tom saying there are lots of American Jews (dual citizens?) go over to Israel whenever the IDF goes on a killing spree ...

17. #19 J-DILLA, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    Lots of American Jews join the idf.

Not the same as converting to Islam in the thousands, travel to the middle east, and try to impose Sharia Law upon everyone by beheading children and women.

[​IMG]

18. #20 Royal Vengeance, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    American and European Jews fly to Israel..

During times of war...

To assist committing genocide.

How are you missing the connection here?

Not like they were fighting for the IDF in their respective countries.