Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed And Hash Quality In The Uk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Theepicpowner, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I will be moving to Yorkshire area in a few weeks, coming from Amsterdam would like to know about the quality of weed and hash circulating around presently, varieties if possible :p  And maybe the prices ^^

2. SHIT and too dear, £25 1.5 average, sometimes it could be £10a gram but very rarely

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. well that is not very treasuring .. I was looking forward to all those good deals I was hearing going along the lines of an eighth for £25 :p 

4. If that was true I would be swimming in it haha, check your PM bro!

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hash tends to be pure shit.

The weed is ok if you know the right people. The UK guys on here seem to get some good bud, but UK is notoriously over priced and not as high standard as the main spots, including Amsterdam.

6. With Hull being the new "drug capital" of the uk, I was expecting do be good imports around :/

you can get good imports with the right sources but they are extortionately priced. 

8. #8 Theepicpowner, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    So to anyone interested, after some research ^^
    Once you have a good hook up prices are (w/ delivery to doorstep):
    - 2gs 20£
    - O 200£

Any g's in between and under 10gs, 10£ a g. Little or no discount above.

Wd quality is somewhere between medium-high.

9. #9 Smokey_J, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    I am from Yorkshire. 

The weed quality is good, if you know where to get it. Get a good dealer and don't lose him! Good dealers are difficult to find. 

I pay £200.00 per ounce. I rarely buy 8ths anymore. But your looking at £20.00 an 8th. However, it is not a full 8's. 

For a weighed 8's your looking at £30 - £35. 

I've currently got an ounce of Jack Herrer! 

Hope this helps bro! Good luck with your search!

10. Yh I am getting pretty shitty stuff (from Hull area).. This is what I am getting for 20£ (I rolled 1 b4 pic, so imagine filled to seem)

[​IMG]

That's just my dealer son. :smoke:

What area you moving to? I'm in Yorkshire too.

12. #12 Theepicpowner, Jan 9, 2015
    Been in hull for while, 5 months now

13. #13 TurkeyDinosaurusRex, Jan 9, 2015
    Yorkshire's got a pretty high % of home growers. Make some mates and i'm sure you'll be able to get small amounts of quality off them or a 'guy they know'.
    Quality and quantity vary wildly though with dealers here i've found. Bradford had some good Hash rolling around in the recent months.
    Price wise i've been able to pick up slightly under-weighed bags of quality for a decent price (1.8g for £20), not sure if that's through good friend recommendation rates or just good dealers.
    I have a hard time picking up heady weed as opposed to mongy Indica stuff though.  :confused_2:

14. From what ive heard on gc, theres a ton of the strain Amnesia Haze going around

Ah, don't know the area I'm afraid. But as people have suggested, try and make a few friends.