Starting Auto Diesel With 250 Cfl Then Switching To Led Helpp

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hbjazzyguy, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Yeah tryna findsomething to hold the bulb that wont burn

2. Ok so today made 3 weeks from sprout gave it the first taste of nute im using ff trio put into a gallon water jug 6tsp of big bloom and 2 of grow big ive had a prob with the nute in the past so im just following the schedual on the fox farm grow chart. Any help with how to use the nutes the proper way would really be. Appreciated because as of now I've just been winging it

3. When you first start feeding on a plant you have to introduce the plant to the nutrients. To do that you start by feeding 1/4 of what it says to use. Then work your way up little by little. But usually your supposed to start feeding between 8 and 14 days. 3 weeks is a little long but sometimes it depends on your growing medium and the plant on how much nutes it take from whats already in your soil. But good luck man, hope all goes well with your grow!

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

4. Thats probably just living organism in your soil. Doesnt look like mold to me , nothing to be worried about.

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

5. Thanks man link to your journal if u have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412552819.088175.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412552827.737961.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412552839.156323.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412552850.391036.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412552862.458700.jpg

Got boredd so took a few pics

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412612403.324608.jpg

Got sum molasses

8. Looking Good Man. Its Good to see your back at the grows cant wait to see what this one brings bet it will be good :D

9. Nahuhh not yet, i want to do an outdoor one but this california weather is weird i might just wait till may 2015 to be safe cause the temps are really hot but they could all of a sudden drop its weird haha but nah not yet i have no indoor room so it sucks :(:wacko:

Hmm Looks Like you got the nutes almost perfect just maybe a little less shes like 27 days only though, it might be too soon for nutes. What soil and kind of nutes are you using? :) i usally wait till shes craving the nutes she looked fine until you water'd her right? :blink: i waited like 45 days or even longer for nutes sometimes cause all plants are different she might not have needed it shes beautiful :D.

10. Oh man sucks but everything happens for a reason right.

Thanks man she is a beauty I wish I had a good 5 6 more to make the room full of green but im using ocean forest and the fox farm trio nuts plus molasses yeah didnt see any discoloration untill i fed her the nutrient solution

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1332520-starting-auto-diesel-250-cfl-then-switching-led-helpp.html/page-2#entry20723490
    Check out my grow started sep 9, 2014

11. Haha Yeah it Does happen for a reason , i just miss taking care of them its nice to watch something grow, i know ive always only ended up with one i tried having 5 but 4 were males twice lol so always ended up with 1, but 5-6 plants will keep you good for atleast a year depending on the yield/bud size & your smoking habits.

Yes She is i Cant Wait To See What She Pops Out!
    Hmm ive Never Used That Soil or Nutes But ive Seen its Pretty Strong and Molasses You Dont Need Until Shes Atleast Got Some Buds to Fatten Up So Like Maybe 4-7 weeks into flowering depending if shes got full buds to put sugar into right now she wont use the molasses it might just complicate things for her, yeah maybe next watering, water her with just water and see how she reacts to be safe. Then use the same or a little less of the nutes cause she might have gotten used to that doseage you gave her or it could burn her again so a little less would be my choice.

12. Yeah man thats the best bet ill use plain water the next two times i water and afterthat prob hit her with a lower dose of nutes. Ffof soil has about two weeks of nutes in it already thats why it was ok for the first three weeks without any added. Yeah man its just like one day its a little stem and two leafs and next min its throwing out buds cant wait i gaurantee its gonna be some quality buds