Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Common Asked Questions On Gc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Old School Smoker, Sep 15, 2014.

1. One that I know I've seen at least ten times:

Quick need help! No piece, bong, vape, or papers. I need to make a homemade bong how do I do it and is it safe?

2. I know there is at least 5 "name my piece" threads open every day, those get old very quick. If you want to show off your new piece, make a thread for it. Labeled: check out my new piece or something to that effect. Nobody can name your pieces, nobody wants to. A name is personal. A name is something that shows it belongs to you. Hell, if I name something, you better send it to me. Hahaha

3. "Dood was my weed laced?"

4. How to get high again?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I found this... is it weed?

Attached Files:

6. Will resin hits get me high?

It's just a plant

7. Me and a friend have 2grams and going on vacation for a week. Is this enough to keep us high? What if we vape it then smoke avb in bong then drink bong water will this make it last longer ? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. What should I name this bong