Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Common Asked Questions On Gc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Old School Smoker, Sep 15, 2014.

haha yes!!! I can't help but ALWAYS suggest the name Butt Nibbler

2. #62 Waxy_Pax, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    "Help I had a bad trip!"

Sent from my iBong

3. "How can I get my parents to let me smoke weed in their home?"

"My parents give me an allowance…but it's not enough for me to buy weed…what should I do?"

"Where do you hide your weed?"

4. 1. Where can i get some weed in __________ - from a friend who isn't a loser :)

2. How can I hide it from mommy and daddy? mason jar hides the smell but it gets reall therious when you open it lol

3. How do I avoid the police? you don't you walk right at them and give them a friendly head nod so they don't suspect nuffin repsect goes a long way lol

4. How can I get high at school? no joints or blunts... bongs or pipes with sploofs only

5.How do you smoke it? like Arnold.. i inhale

6. Is this a good deal? no sir it is not

7. How do you grow it? step one is believing....

8. How do you roll a joint? you don't it rolls itself

9. Is it ok to smoke out of aluminum and plastic? no but people are stupid and do it anyways so why not join in

10. How do you clean a bong - iso 70%+ wiff some sea salt chunks... swish around and ur good to go

lol

5. Where am I????

:huh:

6. #66 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    Was my weed laced?

7. "My weed is really sticky and full of these weird crystals...is it laced?!" seems to be a common one.

8. Although it hasn't shown up in awhile it's passed thru here regularly over the years...

"Can I drink my bong water and get off?"

9. #69 NGP, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    "What strain is this?" .... and then proceed to not even post a picture, like it matters, just a description of the weed.

10. My mom took my pipe, how can I get it back?

11. #71 derb, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    ate a gram of shatter what do I do

lol what idiot would do that

12. Wernt you that idiot?

13. wow, u deserve a cookie
    hahahahhaha

14. I ate a brownie 5 minutes ago and I can't feel it. Should I eat a few more?

Yesterday I dried and smoked this MJ I found growing in our neighbor's yard. I didn't get high. Can you tell why? It looks like a male plant, maybe that's why . . . ?

[​IMG]

15. My favorite is " I'm new to the site I've never smoked before how does being high feel and what do I do"

Or the classic what strain is this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418139397.223764.jpg

Also you got the old faithful " how do I smoke in my room, in secretly 12 and don't want to tell you guys that I'm not allowed outside after hours"

Shred!!!!!!!

16. #77 BudButler, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    is my weed laced--- no
    is this oregano--- probably
    did i pay to much --- yes
    is this a gram --- get a scale
    is this a 8th --- see above
    why didn't i get high--- because your a noob try again
    i got high and don't want to be high wat do--- goto bed
    whats the cheapest online head shop --- buy local
    will my parents look in the package --- probably not if your under 18 maybe
    how to buy weed online ---  don't

o ya i smoked last night will i pass my drug test tomorrow --- no
    dose this detox work --- no
    dose this place drug test --- yes

17. I read on the internet that THC concentrates in your semen, and I have a drug test tomorrow.

If I jerk off like 50 times tonight will I pass the drug test? :confused:

18. Am I the only one who _____???

Yes. You're the only one in the whole fucking universe.

19. Fairly new member been searching for hours to the answer for this question. I am making tincture today with Harle-Tsu high CBD bud and leaf. I am using VCO and lecithin but am asking how much lecithin to use per cup of oil. Can't find much specific info on exact amounts. I know if I spenr 8 hours reading BadKats recipes I may find it again but perhaps someone can speed this up for me ...thanks in advance for any help