Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Daffy_Dank, Sep 15, 2014.

1. No and for that price fahget about it!

2. Yes it looks good

3. Mind if I ask why?

4. That piece is a complete ripoff. Honeycomb to janky tree perc for over 200. Just because it has 20 percs doesn't mean it's quality....

Good luck finding a quality piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You can definitely get a better quality bong for that price.

6. Alright guys, thanks. Just looking out at my options. Really hard to find something I like lol

7. can someone help me find something? preferably off of iofffer, because i want to use paypal.

8. I'm not familiar with that site, but from what you posted they probably sell overpriced china glass.

Unless you are going to buy a reputable brand like toro mobius etc. from aqualabs I strongly recommend making a trip to a good headshop. So you can get a hands on in person look at the glass before you buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. uuug. the other guy who initually sent me to them, the joints guy up there, told me i'd be getting better quality than the black leaf that I posted. uuuugg so stressful

10. There is a lot of solid stuff on ioffer. I got my stemless showerhead tube for cheap on there and its a very solid piece. You just have to filter through the crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. maybe you could help me find something if you dont mind? Idk what is quality really

12. Hey man check out jhanpixel's store on ioffer. Quality glass for a fair price, oregon glass blower is another good one to check out for bowls and downstems.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app