Xbox One Or Ps4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by creaturefiend, Sep 15, 2014.

1. I want to get an xbox one because my friends have it and im more used to the controller, but i want to get a ps4 because it looks better and everything else about it is better, which one should i get?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. get a xbone only if you LOVE Halo, otherwise Ps4 by far

3. you should get a PS4 man, even though they're about the same the PS4 is just better :p

4. pc but go with the system your friends have so you can play with them it will be alot more fun

5. Ps4 by a landslide

I honestly have no idea why people get the xbox1

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. xbox 1 is very good,

ps4 is for kids and xbox is for grownup kids

7. Think you got that backwards.

Xbox1 is the fanboy system for the rabble. Ps4 is a little.more classy

But legit people go for PC anyway

8. Pretty sure in selling all my ps3 shit to put towards a ps4 once gta5 comes out its the only reason I want it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

9. ps4; xbox one controller is horrible go somewhere to test it out. The xbox 360 controller was the best controller. Get ps4 if you like immersive single player games; Get Xbox one if you like generic shooters.

10. Play station controllers are garbage compared to xbox

11. I have both a PS4 and an XBOX ONE well I had both I recently sold my XBOX ONE so I would say im more of a PS4 fan now.

12. Unless you're a huge halo fan, I really dont see any reason to go for the Xbox one over the ps4. Check out upcoming games for both systems, in my opinion the ps4's selection appears to be a lot better.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I admit.I'm dissatisfied with the battery life on my.ps4 controller

14. Xbox one controller does eat through batteries like no tomorrow. Definitely invest in rechargeable ones if you get the xone.

15. Dude the Xbox One controller goes hard as fuck on Forza Motorsport. Perfectly implemented vibration for whats going on in the game. I feel my car start loosing traction through my controller before i notice it on the screen, allowing me to correct it quicker before i lose control. Same with shifting, i feel the controller vibrate more intensely when i get to higher revs so i dont even have to look at the hud to shift. Combined with a surround sound system, that is the most immersive racing game out on any system.

Other games utilize the controllers vibration a lot and its great, but its spot on in Forza

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Ps4 All the way. I know way to many people who started out with the X1 but it didnt take them long to switch for a Ps4. Who the hell wants a camera constantly watching and listening to everything you say/do???

17. So you like the x1 controller over ps4? Or just the battery is a con?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I had an Xbox one for a while (sold it because of an addiction) but all but one of my friends have one. So I'm going to get another just so I can have fun with friends. As far as the ps4 looks like a much better system though!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app