Any S Chassis Fans Or Owner

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Chris2133, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Wassup peeps any of you guys owns a S-chassis ride can you post your rid pics here ?
    I'm a big fan of a S14 kouki hope to own one one day and go drift on some course that would be the life haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I love the S30 chassis. Best S chassis in my opinion. Also no smog needed haha(well pre 75 at least haha)

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mqXXqB7SBQ

4. (imho) the epitome of the s chassis [​IMG]

5. #5 †TheGrow†, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    S30 for the win!
    240z.jpg

6. I've driven a couple of s13s not an s14.
    Love them though just to common for me.
    Here's a pic of my rx7 with my buddies s13s ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410908437.510823.jpg you can see his coupe in the background
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410908419.909512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

7. S-chassis's are the shit man! Perfect cars for tuning... Lightweight but can handle some power pretty well. Plus they handle amazingly and it's relatively cheap to play around with them. Just wish there weren't so many around on the road in a way that looked so terrible.. Sometimes they don't get the respect they deserve IMO.

8. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. There's this guy by my house he gots like three Nissan S14 kouki 😱😍

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Man, I figured LA would be loaded with them... I guess most of the cars are much nicer/more expensive around there?

Around here they are all over the place, but I only know of about 2 or 3 that are in great condition. One's a pearl sky blue s13 Hatch and the others are s14's with sr20 swaps. It's funny how many times I get asked if I'll sell my car though. It happens basically every time I go for more than a 10 min. drive. Haha.

11. Just put an alternator in my buddies 240..people really need to learn to turn a wrench if they are going to own old cars.
    I've done every bit of work to my buddies car for him kinda sad really...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. I dont work on buddies cars, doing my cousins engine swap was his bday/xmas present. I normally tell em if im going to work on a car im going to fix something that needs attention on my own car

13. Lol even worse he wants me to work on his girls car! Degrading if ya ask me lol
    Whatever he pays me in oil and let's me drink whatever beer I want in his fridge.
    His heated shed/garage is nice too lol

14. [​IMG]

I don't know why I sold this car, nothing else compares in handling or power. Stock internal s13 sr20 that put out 400whp with lots of boost and tuning haha. This car could give you some mad whiplash and make anybody look like a bitch haha.

15. #15 DBV, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Got a question for ya blades. I'm currently working on designing a downpipe/turboback exhaust system for the s13 and am just wondering what everyone thinks looks best for exhaust tips etc.  The plan is to create a "universal" downpipe to axle exhaust piping, and then have interchangeable axle back system. This way you can change out the look easily if you decide you would like another look down the road.. Below are a few options I am thinking of producing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just trying to get some ideas and offer options people would like... Curious to see what you all think. Thanks blades.

16. I owned a 89 240sx but I'm sure it's not even close to the same leagues as the Japanese version.

Still it was rwd and a ton of fun til it died.

17. I like the third pics exhaust love that style but it depends on how the rest of your car looks too

18. I tend to like that style too, but I agree it all depends on what you have on your car body wise etc..

Can I ask you this; if you were to want any look to your exhaust, is that what you would pick or do you have another style you would use/like that I haven't posted?

19. I wish they weren't overpriced or I'd pick one up and swap it. I'm a big fan of skylines and Sylvia's.

20. Not sure if I've ever seen a s13 with dual exhaust but on fcs it looks great IMO
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420204089.301562.jpg

Seems like you covered the best ones for the s13 tho