Help Newly Sprouted Seedling Isnt Looking Good

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cannabisdill23, Sep 15, 2014.

1. The plant has been out of the soil for about 3-4 days and I didn't attend to her for just under a day and now she's bent over I was thinking it was a moister problem because it was pretty dry, but since I've watered the plant she hasn't been looking to good not sure what I'm doing wrong!!! Please help or some advice. thanks. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410745259.448502.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410745301.684999.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410745332.431614.jpg
    The tooth pick is there for support with out it she sags pretty bad. Since this problem the plant has been fine! Sucks really don't want the plant to die!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Could be a defective seed it happens just pull it and germinate a new one.
    no point wasting your time on a plant that isn't grow nice from the get go

3. Is that in a rockwool cube in that dirt?

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

4. well that sucks ha my second plant and just like the first not gonna make it :(

yes that's what the plant was in for a few days then I transplanted into FF happy frog

5. Did you see any roots coming out of the cube?

Odds are that cube is soaking wet.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

6. Before I transplanted the plant no there was no roots didn't think it mattered. I felt the rockwool earlier and it felt dry so I gave it water.