Bag Seed Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crazycanadian, Sep 15, 2014.

1.   hey everyone...im about to start my first indoor grow...i have grown outdoors in soil but this is my first indoor...it will be in coco under a 1000 watt hps light and a 5x5 tent....here is my question before i start this is what im using for seeds...i have saved up my seeds from some decent mexican bagseed....a lot of the weed was green and stinky even though it was bricked up....the high from all the batches ive saved from has been stoney relaxing...lazy inducing etc....IE a typical indica high...im not ordering seeds b/c my last 2 orders never came through from attitude and i just want to do one grow...i have over 100 seeds....all fat...round and covered in brown stripes...id like to do 12/12 from seed and have been reading alot about the method...however the over all opinion seems to be that it is more suited towards sat. dominate strains due to the stretch they will go through...im wondering what everyone thinks...should i veg them for 1-2 wks before flowering or throw them right into 12/12...despite the genetics being unknown..im more concerned with quantity as opposed to quality (although i want something decent) due to the fact that i want enough to last my wife who has chrons disease before i can find a job and move to a med friendly state....just wondering what you all think i should do...i know everyone says mexi brick weed is garbage...and i agree the way its packed is...but i have honestly gotten some pretty decent stuff that i truly believe if grown right will produce some decent buds...i have hand picked the seeds...all fat and round and stored them properly...please let me know what y'all think...thanks ALOT!