Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Jamicanrasta Joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamicanRum, Sep 15, 2014.

1. The JamicanRasta Joint 

Hello Tokers

While I was sitting watching Back To the Future - Part one, this evening I had realised I am low on green. So I said to myself "I must roll a huge contraption joint and watch part two tomorrow" and I did just that, I came up with a good idea that works.

MUST HAVE KIEF, CRYSTALS ETC

Not recommended for apprentice tokers

1: Grind up your bud, make sure to turn your grinder upside down while grinding to make the bud a lot finer, ensuring easier spread and more crystal sprinkle.

2: Make a large sized roach, but not to big!

3: Use a large sized skin, preferably flavoured, In this case I have used bubblegum.

4: Use a small card and scoop up your green carefully and put it in your joint until you have put a lot in, then use very fine tobacco sprinkles on top, once this is done put a little bit more weed and some Keif crystals on there. 

5: Carefully roll your joint until you have a large cone! 

6: Open the crystal collector of your grinder.

7: Lick your joint until it's wet or damp, and place the joint onto the crystals and turn in a spitroast motion until a lot of crystals cover the outside of the joint, they will stick so don't worry.

8: let your joint dry naturally and make sure no wind hits it so no crystals get blown off.

9: Light up and smoke, but make sure you have a cup of tea aswell or if you don't like that whatever you prefer.

10: Enjoy, and you will be high as, for long term tokers, add more weed and more crystals.

My JamicanRasta joint currently weighs 1.8 Grams with a mix of tabacco, crystals and weed. 

Saving this for tomorrow afternoon, make sure you guys get your pictures up when you roll one!

Peace Out 

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. sounds pretty epic minus the tobacco (not a big fan :b)

3. #3 Exhazer, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    ive always wanted like a small vile of Hash oil that i could heat up on heating pad of some sort...and just dunk my joints in them like they do to make Caviar....i guess make a Caviar joint  :eek:  Best idea ever....my only concern is...does it smoke evenly? 

4. I would want all the crystals on the inside of the joint. Isn't it a waste with them coating the outside? I wouldn't think you could properly inhale all the smoke coming off them? Maybe I'm wrong, though.

5. Hmm definitely appreciate the tut, although it seems like a pretty basic joint hence the name you gave it :p
    Although don't get me wrong, I always appreciate it as well when i'm low on weed, pretty much just ground anything up that's left over, crystals what not, is always very enjoyable especially if it's the last of what you have. 

6. #6 -13 Amp-, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Exactly what I was thinking, id want the kief on the inside not the outside...I guess 13's think alike...

Just wet ur paper or blunt a lil bit and stick the kief to it on the inside and then roll it like normal...

7. It's a different kind of smoke however, it tastes nicer and the crystals on the outside burn great, even better when you have so much crystals on the outside that they melt hehe

Also, because of the flavoured skin, the outsides burning aswell so more taste of that greatness