Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabis College Waste Of Money/time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatWeedGuy710, Sep 15, 2014.

Harvesting your own buds is a great experience. You'll get there from here. :)

2. i know what your talkin bout, dont know how they were made bud i know they were way different

Yea they used to soak it in some shit we cant talk about too. :D.

4. i thought the old thai sticks werent dipped in anything?

Most weren't the ones that made you drool were. :)

6. #46 garrison68, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Although I smoked Thai Stick many times, and it was usually very powerful sativa, I did not have any effects like you would get from the "other" stuff.  I found it to be a very "up" high.  It may have been treated with hash oil, but I don't remember anybody making that claim or it tasting like hash.   But there were various types over the years, and I'm sure I didn't smoke them all.