New Daisy Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Sep 14, 2014.

1. #1 lwien, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Ive been following this one for a little while now and im pretty close to buying it. I like the function of it but the form is just kind of off to me.

3. #3 lwien, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014

lol.......yeah I agree.   The form is kinda funky but it sure does look like it works really well.

The only thing that I think would put me off is the reported woody taste.   I had that with my VaporGenie and to a lesser extent with my Purple Days.    But most say that it's not too bad.

( fucking VAS is trying to sneak in again......)

4. The taste woodnt bother me much (intended pun). My HI kind of gets a little wood flavor but It doesnt really bother me much. Suprisingly the underdog doesnt really have any wood flavor though.

I now live between two different houses so its been really making me want to splurge on another vape or two. Probably gonna pick up another Herbailaire or one of these. Ive been thinking maybe a portable electronic vape but they are always so disappointing to me I dont know if I even want to risk it.

5. If it was smaller I would give it a shot, seems to have a little too much going on for me. Thanks for sharing as ive never heard of this thing before.

6. Yeah, it's got the form and function factor of a waterless wooden vapor bong.

7. Just when I thought I was out, VAS pulled me back in. I ordered one for $85 from vaporstore.com. Listed for $99, used the fuckcombustion 15% off discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. cool.  Yeah, this has perked my VAS as well...

9. [​IMG] ........ VAS ATTACK !!!!    RUN !!!!!!    ...... :bolt:

10. This vape is VAS worthy...

11. #11 lwien, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
  12. I have the Firewood now, was going to get the Hammer next. This looks interesting though, and at FC it seems to have a small cult of followers already. I still like the Hammer a lot, though... 
    I now what what VAS feels like.

13. Daisy in action by a long time FC veteran, Vito.    How 'bout dem clouds !!!!!!

http://youtu.be/DBocUB2v88g