New Addition Too The Bong Family Revised Collection.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StonerCam93, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Not a reupload but just wanted too show off the new bong! Still not technically name brand, buutt its nice and the quality is good :) now bad for $20 buy :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. the two GonG bongs on the left there look like half decent china.

but the acrylics and the minis and the homemade shit gotta go. give them away and start a real bong collection

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. nice backyard... shitty "collection"

4. i mean for 20 bucks ... im with it man, dont mind the glass snobs 

5. I would just grab the 2 on left and the one glass one 2nd from right. And tell the seller they can keep the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks ultraturd! We work hard on our home too make it look nice! :) the compliment was regarded, now I'm going too go get as equally stoned off my "shitty" collection as your single $200 marval of the world smoking utensil! Please stick around and proceed too shove your opinion up your ass. @[member="ultraturd22"]

7. I personally like that you got some homemade pieces! Adds Charcter! I do like your collection, if ya get/make one more, you got one for each day of the week!
    :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

8. imo thats not a collection, I don't go around speaking about my candle collections

9. What does that have too do with anything? People boast about certain things.. I'm not a rich person, I like too smoke weed, I found these for dirt cheap, idk I don't see I difference between any bong.. If you've smoked long enough (I been for 6 years) it shouldn't matter. I get high? What's the big deal, appreciate it for what its worth, I never asked for help nor did I intend for this too be a professional collection.. But I have do have a small collection of real name brand glass (5 bongs total) so please.. If you can't say anything nice or anything with constructive criticism. Fuck off ultraturd22

10. while i think you need to relax a bit and go use those bongs, some of them are pretty weak looking. if youve been smokng for 6 years you should have at least a few really nice peices. it looks like you just bought  a bunch of cheapy bongs. id like ot see them in a pic in order of when you got them. would give an idea on how yoru tastes have changed over the years.

when i first started i used the acrylic bongs and metal pipes. then i found my friend glass and havent gone back. ive recently found my old collection and i laugh at how bad they are compared to what i have now. ive been smoking for 17 years so ive had a long time to gather things.

dont let anyone make you feel bad, they all get you high. some just like their triple filtered. i just bought a bong that was that has the double perculators and its nice, but its not like it gets me any more stoned from the same amount of weed. 

11. to* constructive criticism, don't make your title " New Addition Too The Bong Family! Revised Collection" It gave me the impression that i'd be looking at some nice glass. then BAM your wonderful collection is happily on the screen. plus you have no posts so i'm gnna just assume you made your account to show these badguys. Again, the backyard is wonderful - must be a bitch to mow the lawn doe

12. Nice collection! Long live acrylic!

13. #13 Blu3B3rryKush, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    the only problem i have with it is your ash catchers are the cheapos you cant clear with the same toke from the first hit. the get resiny quick and leave stale smoke.

and the homade stuff is cool as you have real downstems and bowls in them. not pentubes and sockets,

i would just grab an ashcatcher with a removable bowl.

legit op enjoy :wave:

edit - not sure if you know this buuutttt the rasta one is painted on. i would put a differnt bowl in it as those can burn off paint real bad. iv seen it on more then one occasion. and the paint will start to wear on the spots where u generally hold the tube at.

dont let superturd get at you op.. thats all he is

14. no... i'm ultraturd - ultra>super

15. Ok collection, some people don't realize that a $300 bong, doesn't decrease in value unless you drop it.

16. Either way that would make you a p. o.s, wouldn't it?

"Surrounded by haters"

17. i'll stick by my guns. I said "shitty collection, nice backyard" which is 100 percent true. it's a shitty assemble of acrylic and glass, no lies said there. No need to have such hyped title - I don't think i'm a POS. Pieces of shit come outta my butt hole doe

18. There you go, don't think I don't have my nice pieces! Silika bong 1.75ft 9mm GoG straight tube bong with diffused downstem and a pull through bowl with grab and ice catcher

Attached Files:

19. @ultraturd22

20. love silika. ive had 2 tubes from them ( RIP GLASS)