Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Deal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by barmirohan, Sep 14, 2014.

1. i used to buy weed through my friend but she got sick of me continuously asking her to go pick up for me so she gave me the dealers number but i dont know what to say and it is highly unlikely that she will go with me to him so what should i say????

p.s this is the first ever time im getting weed by my self without anyone

2. Just ring him up and ask for a bag?

3. yea just call him and be strait up no bullshit haha

4. Send him a picture of your bare chest so he knows you are not a cop, then give him your entire family background starting with country of orgin. Finally give him social security number and ask for a bag. Super simple dude

WeFlockLikePigeons

5. #5 Johnny Blazed, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    got your number from ________ she got stuff for me from you a couple times before was wondering if i could pick up something myself this time?

if she just gave you his number i assume this should work just fine 

6. most dealers are thrilled to have new customers because it means more money for them, so i doubt there will be any negative energy 

7. ^this^ is what I would do too

8. Yep, that's what I always say when I go through someone for the first time when my friend finds them for me. I just reference them. Just be like "got your number from Kim, you good?"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Thanks everyone

10. Yea I mean, you text him, say your "so and so's friend" and want to know if he's good. He will text back either yes or no. Ask him how much for a quarter or whatever you're getting, then ask to meet him somewhere. I used to pick up from a kid that lived in the next town, and he would drop it off to me. And every other time I picked up if throw him 5$ for the gas

11. I would either get your friend to call/text the dealer with your number, or just text the dealer and be as nice and polite as possible.  Don't make it weird, and let them know how you got their number.  It doesn't have to be some long drawn out conversation, the dealer knows you want weed.  Just don't be pushy or weird about it and you'll be fine.

12. "Yo bruh got ur number from ol' girl, u got that 'thrax? Need a dub"

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app