How Long Must We Wait For A Good Star Wars Game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by misterwolf999, Sep 14, 2014.

1. i mean how difficult is it.you have light sabers to chop limbs. thats gameplay right there. you have force powers so you can also make magic combat. you have force jump so none would complain if you made double jump power. force unleashed seemed to be going in the right direction. alright visuals. okay force powers. shitty sword chopping. force unleashed 2 improved the sword game play but alas it ended after like 6 levels. how hard could it be. people would buy these games and enjoy them just for the philosophical jedi cut scenes. just for character design of jedi robes. my favorite is still jedi academy which i have to return to several times a year because there is just nothing else. stupid world. no good startwars games. no good lord of th rings games. no good spider man games

2. Knights of the old republic was where it was at for star wars games. Both were great games. My favorite star wars games to date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Battlefront 3 should be coming out soon, If battlefront 1 and 2 wernt good enough for you I can't help ya ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. This looks like it has potential :)

http://youtu.be/2yKv45X_OIo

5. I liked the one on n64 what was it, shadows of the empire or somethin?

Disney got down on that rpg, kingdom hearts i think its called.

Now that they own the franchise, i assume theyll get somethin made soon enough.

6. Kotor or nothing.

7. I can't wait for the new Battlefront. The first two were amazing.

8. this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 masterblaster-rob, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    I can't wait for Battlefront 3. I loved 2 so much. Weren't there some decent Star Wars games for the GameCube?

10. I felt the series lacking but amazingly fun

I wish it had a big player base like.cod and halo

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It had a huge player base, just not many online since that was the dawn of online console gaming really. Almost every person I talked to that plays shooters today played both of them, I can't imagine that when the successor to battlefront comes out it won't be the game everyone is talking about

12. Well one thing is for sure. I did enjoy the ggame and if one comes out for ps4 ill grab it

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Jedi Academy was also a fuckin awesome game. Great lightsaber combat, I couldn't get enough of it back in it's day.

14. The n64 had 3 good Star Wars games. Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, and Episode I Pod Racing.

15. Oh i forgot about episode one racing!

16. I loved Episode 1 Racing for the Dreamcast!

17. I

I liked force unleashed to I think there was one for ps3 or it was on ps3

18. The New Battlefront looks amazing, its being developed by DICE (same guys who brought you BF3 + BF4)

19. Episode 1 Pod Racing... wow...I remember when PS2 was first coming out and I was in Blockbuster and that was the very first PS2 game they had out on the shelf... First time I ever saw the box to a PS2 game. I remember thinkin it looked so weird cuz it was a long, slim box, and the characters on the box had like big bobble heads. As a kid I thought that all PS2 games would look like that, big bobble head characters lol.

[​IMG]

20. Man the first and best Coop game I played was 
    Star Wars Jedi Power Battles for the original Playstation

so many good times playing coop and such a badass game.