What Would Be Your Dream Smoke Spot ?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by RedEyedHippy_X, Sep 14, 2014.

1. I have this bizarre fantasy of rebuilding my Grandpa's house, same layout and everything, but remodel it to look like a hobbit hole. I would just sit by my fire and take a long pull out of my long pipe, filled with "Longbottom Leaf". 

2. Id love to walk through a tropical forest while just puffing on a joint

3. I would love a treehouse in a gigantic willow tree. Inside of this treehouse (about the size of a large bedroom), there would be a recliner, a queen memory foam mattress, a full bose surround sound system with several subwoofers, and a fridge loaded with veggies and fruit (cucumbers, pineapple, pure water, carrots, pomegranates, kiwis, bananas, lettuce, wheatgrass, etc). There would a a filled bookshelf on one side of the room, loaded with scary novels, literary classics, and national geographic publications. There would be a mac computer with a huuuge screen, alongside a collection of movies, albums, and games. In the closet, there would be a large hoss bong with a selection of my 10 favorite strains to toke on. :^)

4. I love it all besides the scary novels.  I don't do scary novels or scary movies well while high.  But everything else sounds awesome.

5. A mountain in India, just exploring and then stopping for a toke while looking out over a huge valley.

6. My sunroom is honestly such a nice place to hang out and blaze

Attached Files:

7. high up on a mountain in hawaii , with a beautiful view of water

8. My favourite smoke spot would be somewhere in south america or in a desert just nothing for miles it would have to be at night time so space is easily seen in the sky with all of its amazing colors. Would need a big joint to last walking a desert xD

9. On top of a huge mountain overlooking miles and miles of land and a lake at sunset, or on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean in like Hawaii or Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Somewhere close to a tropical beach with a sweet snorkeling spot. I would love to get high and go snorkeling and look at the colorful fish

11. #52 BOOSTED420, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    I smoked in the Smoky Mountains, at the top of a mountain and along the way at various water falls. We hiked there over the course of a day. Crazy elevation. It was glorious. Then back @ our cabin and the view omg the view.

So yea.. id like to do that again and maybe backpack overnight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. In a small, secluded, woody area where you could bring a bong and a bluetooth speaker and some camp chairs and relax with my bros..