What Would Be Your Dream Smoke Spot ?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by RedEyedHippy_X, Sep 14, 2014.

1. With you ❤️ on a beach with blue waters

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. A house in the mountains with a view of the milky way at night

•sEEyOUiNtHEnEXTLiFE•

3. Sand, small waves, just ocean on the horizon, bright and sunny, big green tree for some shade, soft and cool wind, but not too much, Subway within 10 minutes walking distance

4. That life of pi scene is mine too. It was so trippy and beautiful.

5. 9:00AM in the parking lot of the local amusement park,
    with the whole day ahead of me.

6. #26 Storm Crow, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    My "dream place" to get high? The Oval Office, sharing some good American homegrown with "Barry Obama" and the press corps!       :smoke: :smoking: :bongin:

Granny

7. Balcony of a mansion overlooking beautiful scenery.

8. Eiffel tower and my office at work

Get high, rule the world

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413622220.630262.jpg
    Here! ;)

Life's as kind as you let it be.

10. In a bedroom with a dimmer for the lights and music play. Hotbox the bedroom and then go out and get snacks

Live life to the fullest

11. Dream smoke spot.. a lovely abode that is both indoor and out tucked away in the mountains next to a river possibly waterfall with dozens of beautifull naked woman doting upon my every need and two fully trained cooks with endless supplies of whatever food i can think of. I could live a short fat happy life living that dream!!

12. I did that this summer at a sixflag park! The day was amazing!

13. Would definitely love to smoke near a waterfall, on the top of it though so I could just sit there and look down at the water and everything. Anywhere tropical, really, since I live in Washington and nothing here is really considered tropical...

I'd like to chill at the beaches up in the corner of this lovely state (Ruby beach, for example, if anyone's ever been there. I'll post a picture below, it's so pretty!!!) and blaze. When I was like 10 my mom's friends from Canada came down here and we drove through the Olympic National Forest so smoking while driving through there would be pretty cool too. 

[​IMG]

I did this at Silverwood in Idaho a few summers ago with my sister and it was the best. I would definitely recommend it. 

15. If I could have the resources, I'd have both an indoor stoner "cave" and an outdoor sesh spot...

the idyllic outdoor spot would be about a quarter acre sized portion of land either behind my home or in nearby woods... with the proper privacy and security I would love to have a few plants growing in the plot during the summer, and I'd surround it with a tall hedge wall and put a pergola in it, maybe with a clear plexi layer on top so I could sit under it when it rains... more realistically my dream outdoor spot would just be a private yard with a pergola and some flowers nearby to look at...away from the city lights so on clear nights I can look up and see the stars easily.

my dream stoner-cave, would be booby trapped with stoner-esque traps, and protect a psychadelic schoolbus loaded with a few hundred pounds of weed called "hiroshima" because its so strong it only takes one hit... 

joke aside, I'd have a basement/attic room with carpet, a couple of strong futon couches, one bitchin coffeetable with some storage drawers, a nice sized minifridge and a microwave on top of it. I would have a full entertainment center on the far wall, either projection or at least 50 inch flat panel display, and I'd stock the stand with a current gen console of choice (right now I'm thinkin XB1 ) and a decent gaming PC (probably around 750-1000 build cost). I would either buy multi-platforms to play retro games, or I'd actually chase down schematics to make a usb controller adapter to play ROMS of my retro library, that way I could actually make a big display case on one of the side walls and never need to take the cartridges out (cuz really...I have ended up with 3 contra cartridges over the years that just...weren't playable. ) I'd have several huge binders of DVD/BluRay films, and posters on the vacant wall space, some regular and some black light... oh, and I'd also find space on the walls to showcase puzzles I'd done... I love puzzles ^_^ specially fey or kitty themed ones. but for the cave, the piece de resistance would be a cherry or mahogany cabinet containing several mason jars with different strains of bud, at least a half dozen... blue dream, Girl Scout Cookies, a personal strain, and 3 others that would rotate depending on my whims...and then several smaller jars containing different types of concentrates made from the various strains in possession.the fridge would have some canna-oil and cannabutter on hand for enriching the dining experience with infused desserts or even just buttered toast or buttered pop tarts for the less sophisticated snacker... and the cabinet would also have some really pretty glass too, but those pieces would only come out on certain occasions,  most of the time there would be an array of more...expendable glass to use. 

sorry, guess I'm rambling at this point, hehee

16. #37 WeedCat, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    Up on top of the Rockies when the wildflowers are out in full bloom.  There is nothing like it. 

17. On the top of a mountain at Colorado. Then being able to ski down it.

18. I want to smoke where this guy is standing on Mcafee's knob. Honestly pictures and words don't do this place justice. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415257751.489770.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415257763.777782.jpg

19. Definitely along the St. John's river! My fishin pole in one hand, bong in the other, reelin in a big red!