Ignorant Customer..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AS-SB, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Yeah make up something about gettin head for a bottle of vodka and then fighting the cops.

2. Stop lying. You wouldn't say shit.

3. #23 King Willie, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    But the point is, the guy is a fuckin hypocrite not just the fact he buyin a bottle..

In fact, I'd say he's the pretentious one.

4. #24 Cawdswallup, Sep 15, 2014
    I dissagree.

Pompous stoners looking down on people that choose tobacco or alcohol over weed are fucking annoying.

Like ooo like at me smoking my heavenly plant. Smoke it and we'll have world peace and we'll all chill and eat doritos.

Fucking hate stoners lol.

5. If I had to pick a group of substance abusers, I'd say alcoholics tend to be the most judgmental of the choices other people make to unwind. It's because they can't choose anything other than alcohol after a certain point. They also have a harder time escaping their demons due to alcohol's wide social acceptance. Then there's the social stigma all addicts face. Add all that together with the everyday stresses every person feels and you've got yourself a recipe for hostility and defensiveness.

Don't get me wrong though. There are plenty of stoners who think it's cool to rip on people who are addicted to anything, because too many smokers think weed can't be addicting. It's so wrong. People who struggle with substance abuse problems should be treated with compassion.

6. Just say " no....I'm gonna have to disagree there.. Here is your receipt l, sir.Have a great day, sir. "

7. #27 King Willie, Sep 15, 2014
    ...but there are cases like this one where the person buyin the bottle is being a complete hypocrite...Where he actively says drug use is disgusting and shits on it... while buying a fuckin drug. YES, there are pretentious stoners like you describe. But I don't think this is one of those cases..

In fact, OP nor anyone in his story was even being the pretentious, high horse, stoner..

8. Usually I would argue for the sake of arguing but yeah... i agree.

9. Just one more drinkie-poo