Ganja Dwarf Lowryder (Feminized) Closet Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokingsalamander, Sep 13, 2014.

1. B ea utiful

may the Gods smile upon your fields and bring you a good harvest.

Attached Files:

2. Harvest! The twin that was chomped

Attached Files:

3. 67th day

Attached Files:

4. Great to see a good effort into consistent uploads, was nice to see the progress for first grow. Will post my own results once mine takes form.

5. yea that was agood grow log

6. thanks dudes. I really appreciate it. I tried to make it known that you can grow these little auto-flowers in your closet with just cfl light bulbs and a fan. Very awesome strain to grow. It's been a beautiful process. Thanks for following and helping.

7. Harvest!!!

Attached Files:

8. So I ended up with 9.4 grams fresh off of the tree. Assuming when moisture leaves I'll have about a quarter of good bud. I got to sample my friends plant. The twin that germinated next to mine. It got me super high. Maybe it was the sense of satisfaction from growing it myself :)

9. #90 loki125, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    And looks like you cut it too early mate pistels are still white anf i can only imaging the thrichs are moatly clear which means it wont get you high....
    Sorry dude i hope that it does but i dunno if you do auto again and trust me there awsome hop over to my auto help page i and my mates over there can help you. My autos under s 250w :)

I think if you left that untill it swelled you would have got more bud.
    67 day and 33 of flower isnt enough flower time it may say that from the breeder but there always wrong except the good breeders like dutch passion who put actual times based on other growers findings another 2 weeks on ya ryder would have seen probely 50-100% more bud..
    auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

Attached Files:

10. Man I know.I was moving and had to harvest earlier than intended.

11. You definitely harvested too early. the plant was looking so healthy.  Did it get you high ?

12. Ahh. The question. Did it get me high..I had a quarter when all was said and done. I chiefed every little bit of that out of a one hitter for a two week period
    Got me high

• Like Like x 1