Ganja Dwarf Lowryder (Feminized) Closet Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokingsalamander, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Day 3. 10:13 pm. 72 watts of cfl. Considering 92 watts

Sent from my C6730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Purchased 4 ,2700 kelvin, 23 watt cfl's today. Now working with 92 watts on this little lady. I have also added a fan for strengthening the stem, and acquired high quality reflective metal surfaces for me walls.

Day 4

3. Day 4.

Attached Files:

4. Day 5. Noticeable growth. Top leaves formed. Ready to start growing up.

Attached Files:

5. Good top view

Attached Files:

6. Your soil is a bit to wet.

Use a bigger container.

Get rid of that aluminum or whatever you have on the sides of your grow cabinet. Paint everything white (is better).

Seems like you have a nice growing space. Enough room for a bigger autoflower like those super autos from DutchPassion. Better to use them than a lowryder-type of autoflower. Plan this for next time. 

BTW, start your next cycle 2 weeks before you harvest this plant ;) Keep growing strong!

Just let the soil dry out. Water only every 3-4 days. Small seedlings don't require that much water mate!

Best of luck!

7. thanks dude. Since this is my first experience with an auto, I decided to buy the smallest, most discreet. I will definitely water it less now. But that reflective roll is for growing indoors. It's $200 a pop. Doesn't concentrate light on leaves and burn holes. Really good quality stuff :). I plan on upgrading strains after this harvest. Something that will give me a few oz's at least.

8. No prob mate

Can you tell me what material that 'special' roll is? $200 a roll.. kinda expensive don't you think? You could have bought a quality led light for that price ;)

9. I'm not sure what material it is exactly. My friend was going to grow with me so he put it up in my closet. We never grew together. But, at least I got to use this awesome stuff

And I didn't pay for it :D

10. This is the texture up close

Attached Files:

11. Yeah, I've seen this material around. Used to see that with a lot of Dutch growers too back in the day. But everybody switched back to plain old white :) makes for better reflection overall. :)

Thanks for the adding my friend!

Best of luck with your grow, keep at it and keep us up to date!

Cheers

12. I will definitely continue to do so. Thank you for the advice.

13. Day 5'sh

Attached Files:

14. Early afternoon day 6. Very satisfied with the progress she is making. I need a little pocket microscope to admire her on a whole new level lol.

Attached Files:

15. Go to home depot or Lowes if you have one close and buy some y's for your lamps and double the light with fewer cords plugged in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Here is an example of the y's I use. Hope this helps. Keep up the good work bro.

Attached Files:

17. That's what I planned on doing. But I'm so broke bro, lol. I will when I get some more mullah to spend.

18. Lol. Me too mayne. I need to add more lite to my vegg box. Tight rite now tho.

19. Yeah dude. They look good though. I'm just glad my plant grows so short