Ganja Dwarf Lowryder (Feminized) Closet Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokingsalamander, Sep 13, 2014.

1. This is my first grow with Ganja Dwarf Lowryder. I will be growing it in my bedroom closet of my apartment. Help will be appreciated. Comments, questions, concerns, etc. welcome

2. Ganja Dwarf Lowryder (feminized) from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. came in the mail in a nice ,discreet little package. Ten days to get to here.

Attached Files:

3. Thinking 4 cfl bulbs maybe? I'm only going to plant one at first for a test grow. Another maybe two weeks in.

Sent from my C6730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Your plant will struggle with any less than 100 actual watts per plant. Look at actual wattage not equivalent wattage. You will also yield more at harvest time.

Sent from my XT1053 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Any suggestions?

6. I thought four cfl bulbs would produce enough watts. I am wrong I'm assuming

7. It's officially a go. I have four 18 watt CFL bulbs rigged together, until I get more legitimate light fixtures. One "Ganja Dwarf Lowryder" seed has been planted. Using Happy Frog organic soil. Can't wait to see how this baby does.

Attached Files:

8. Day 1. Planted seedling. Ghetto rig of four CFL bulbs. 18 watts a piece. Giving it 24 hours of light. We'll check on it tomorrow eh?

Attached Files:

9. Your fine right now with four bulbs, however when you get a chance to add one more bulb. What spectrum are the bulbs that you have now?

Sent from my XT1053 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. They are daylight cfl bulbs

11. Unfortunately it wont let me upload the photo of the seedling. But I will try to get it on asap

12. Nice work on the cfl lamp situation, way to improvise! Congrats on the seedling also, I got one going myself, good luck! BTW nice profile pic

13. Haha, thanks man. I was really motivated to grow. I just planted it two nights ago. Hopefully it breaks the soil today

14. I would try and reflect back some of the light. I would also use a ratio of 2:1 cool white to warm white for vegging. Then switch it for flowering.

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. This pretty lady finally popping out of the soil. I'm rather excited to see how fast she grows. Day 1 of growing.

Attached Files:

16. This is my buddies plant I gifted him. Same strain. I happened to germinate his seed and mine at the same time. They both sprouted this morning.

Attached Files:

17. Standing up and starting second set of leaves. Day 2.

Attached Files:

18. This girl is growing fast. Considering some organic root booster? I was told this is the time to do it

19. #19 cannabisdill23, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    I'll sub for sure man I'm kind of where you're at :) I wouldn't do any nuts or root growth solution for now as the plant will mostly likely supply it's self for now.

Remember I'm a beginner so advise is probably not amazing or accurate ha.

Here's my grow if interested:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1331851-my-first-grow.html

realize. realeyes. real lies.

20. So my plant is definitely going to start sprouting it's second set of leaves soon. This is my first time with an autoflower, and they grow so fast!