Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Rick Simpson Oil Got Me Super Stoned

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by npc3, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I am a newbie taking RSO purchased at a dispensary. I have a non cancerous brain tumor I'm trying to heal. I decided since I never smoked, etc to take it slow. So I licked the syringe plug/ capsule which had a little tiny amount of oil on it. This is not even 1/8 of a size of a grain of rice, it was a lick's worth.  I felt nothing for at least an hour and went to bed. Another hour or two later I woke up because my heart was racing and I had tightness/tingling in my chest and I was a little bit dizzy. I realized I was high so talked myself out of a panic attack. I felt a weird ball of energy (almost like kundalini energy when you meditate) moving up/down my spine/chakras.  Very intense energy that felt like a cold ball inside me. Then my spouse woke up and any conversation led to me laughing and crying at the same time for what seemed like hours.I was also talking jibberish unable to complete a sentence before the next thought popped into my mind. All this time I could not tell if I was dreaming or awake, if  I had a thought I would get transported to a vivid dream which felt like I was actually there. Then I'd get sucked back to reality and realize hey that was a dream. This went on all night. I finally went to sleep and woke up stoned with a functional high, like feeling light headed, some laziness, some out of body sensations. I was extremely thirsty and had the weirdest dry mouth (like evenly dry). I could not get enough water. (Dispensary guy said that was due to the extraction with alcohol).

So I need to take this oil to kill this tumor but I have to function during the day and be able to sleep (and not be waking my spouse up either). I'm not sure what to do. How can I get less high? I don't even know how to take a smaller dose to build tolerance, lol. It was such a small dose to start with! I've read about tacking the oil to your gum to help not get high? Anyone do that? Should I mix it with a higher CBD strain? I took it last time with a little Cheeba Chew 50 mg CBD (maybe had 10 mg with the oil lick) and still got all crazy high....

Any ideas? I really need to take the oil but now I am scared! 

2. More CBD to offset the THC.

However the body needs rest to heal. Rick Simpson specifies that the high potency not only delivers concentrated dose of cannabinoids, but puts you to rest from feeling so high.

I'd try to find a time such as in the evening when you can properly dose and not have to do anything except watch funny movies. If you have a brain tumor this must take precedence over other things in your schedule.

3. if you can try to lower the doses, take the smallest pin prick possible. once a few hrs has passed n u dont feel anything, take another tiny pin prick. keep doing this until your tolerance is built up. you will slowly be able to make the pin pricks bigger. the trick is not to get too high, but to alkalize your system, so your body can heal.

4. with the racy feeling the oil you are using could be a sativa oil and causing that. you will want more indica with higher cbd in it for the calm effects that offers but you do not want all cbd oil just a blend of thc- cbd. .