Physcotic1 Outdoor Flowers

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Physcotic1, Sep 13, 2014.

1. If she makes it thru tonite and tomorrow nite then two more nights Sunday and Monday she will be looking at seventy degree days again for the rest if November and she could finish up swell up but it's really cold this weekend so I'll just have to wIt and see

2. It's not that cold .feels like 35 .

3. Bought a few more candles they might not do much but they gave me peace of mind last night but they were almost all burnt up this morning .only have to protect it three more times then a two week warm up means that I can just harvest it then as planned nov 30 is it good to let it freeze I wonder I doubt it is like let it freeze on the 30 th then harvest it lol this is so mental can't hardly focus on anything but the plant maybe I'm stoned.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415988993.914984.jpg dried four days on the stalk cut and put in this bag to cure today starting the cure the tree is fine just watching for mildew

5. K.pi
    .iuu
    UU?
    nhhUP? k.hpuh

6. Ha butt post ^^^^

7. #108 Physcotic1, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Not very much bud but I dehydrated another one and split it in half made qwiso with half then smoked it on top of the other half.still smoking on that it's ok tasting I just rolled a joint and put a bunch of qwiso in that the thing was so resinous just oozing oily thc.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416011500.252142.jpg hooray for me for now what am I gonna do when I run out it's like a marriage to Mary Jane the bitch only puts out a few times per year fuck lol .sam smith banging on tha radio lol so tough

9. That's qwiso btw looks like used piece of two ply toilet paper:b)

10. Ok I'm gonna try to wait til the last episode of sons of anarchy to harvest the tree about 3.5 weeks it should be swoll by then looked at it today looks good swelling calyxs and trichs everywhere smells good too .

11. she never runs out over here I always have more then I know what to do with. ;) if your growing proper you should never be dry.

12. Snowed last night!

13. The sun is shining bright but it's 30 degrees so ugh snow every where gonna try and get some sun today .

14. Hah the cat grabbed my bag of buds off the table while I was on the internet he ate some I think aw hell I ain't even mad thieving ass cat.

15. Warming back up for the next two weeks gonna be back in the sevenths during the day and the fortys at night woo hoo next frost not til nov 30.:)

16. It's warming up and I'm almost harvesting I'm back and forth wether not to take down the tree it's just so big now swollen calyxs I'm sure the buds would get bigger this week but it's freaking huge already probly a couple ounces already

17. Holy Shidt thassa alotta bud I took down the tree most bud I've ever grown I'm freaking out gonna be trimming for days

18. #119 Physcotic1, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    This is only a sixth of it ! Trimming lol
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416421807.556903.jpg