Physcotic1 Outdoor Flowers

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Physcotic1, Sep 13, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412435617.464857.jpg I'm not sure how long I should wait to chop how many times do the buds swell ? I fed them bloom boosters and molasses yesterday so I'll have to wait at least a week to let the plant use up the nutes and just use plain water and molasses the next two weeks or is it done now I think the pistils turned color because of the cooler temps not because it's ripe.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. How much longer in this 1 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412435912.410622.jpg h

3. Oh no termites on my giant plant if I lose that then I just spent almost a year growing only a ounce or two.

4. Nice gals like your signature but I smoke an ounce in a week usually if I'm just using flowers but these days its concentrate all the way. Hash or hash oil

5. Since no one told me to wait another week ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412454684.228421.jpg went ahead and took this one down to dry since that takes forever too lol another one will be ready in a week the clone and then another one in three weeks and the sativa in November if she beats the termites.i do have two clones of the sativa that are doing ok but I did not get anywhere near my goal because of the termites .

6. I don't think she reached her full potential I just wanted to trim something damn it I need to find a place that hires growers or trimmers or something cause all I want to do is play with buds all day.call it work though.trimming and all that is work feeding the plants warding off pests especially termites lol I thought the ants I added would have killed them all guess not .im not satisfied .

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412455843.996053.jpg only 41 grams wet so like a little over a half ounce only how crappy.

8. Once you start pulling over five pounds from a 100 gallon smart pot you will be satisfied :) I have done it a few times ;) Nor Cal reppin.

9. if I'm using a Hundo gal smartie I'm hoping for fifteen pounds. :)

10. Then your dreaming haha you need a 400 gallon to do that I had a fifteen pound capable plant in a 400 last year was massive but lost a quarter of it to rains causing mold so I got 9.5 total. Still not shabby

11. yeah right I've been growing 25 years now that's not pos bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I've got two twenty gallon totes now four five gallon buckets one six gallon container and two three gal and several one gallons. Next year I wanna order some humbolt seed organization purple Trainwreck and some granddaddy purp and I'm open to ideas I need to find some guerrilla spots next year too.not looking forward to guerrilla I might just migrate back to San Diego .

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412551909.980901.jpg smelling good .smells like "reefer" like California reef I think not sure but it smells good still drying slowly I don't want to dry any fast cause I already know that destroys the flavor from tons of drying my buds in the microwave with the steam method it gets you stoned but doesn't have that " taste" that you get with chrons .

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412552196.465872.jpg woohoo really hoping my cut of this from flower reveged it's rooted pretty good but it ain't started growing yet I would like to have ten of her next year and get a nice lb from it.

15. Cut didn't take all I got is my slow motion from two years ago I'm trashing it now though it is groin way too slo and I got three cuts of the sativa and one cut of the hybrid none of the indica tho it is awesome smoke too I've been blazed for a while now days burning big fat joints that ooze resin I like the taste . ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413381419.619631.jpg i got some big fat papers in the city the other day.

Check out my outdoor flowers

16. 1 1/2 inch

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414156044.304642.jpg cuts of my Maui ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414156088.769851.jpg cut of my purp

18. When I hit my concentrate " kief" i hold it in as long as I can then let it out but here's the interesting part I set down the smoke and like run away from it lol seriously I get a burst of energy and am stoned for hours from it I'm stoked I'm grinding all my buds and pressing the kief gonna just roll my the whole crop into finger size joints already smoked forty finger size joints getting so blazed only pulled two zips so far

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414161277.144258.jpg the purple.

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414161379.927847.jpg purp