I Dont Think Marijuana Is Much Of A Medicine As Some People Claim It To Be.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mid man, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Im sorry but yes I did read the whole thread, and I still disagree, but i never said it was a cure but rather if you have a type of cancer and treat yourself (not with pot) but 95 percent and above oil, that many with such problems have been cured, so are u trying to say that after years of some of these ppl going the pharmaceutical route and nothing positive coming from that wen then get on the oil and it works that its not actually the thc ? Because if so then maybe u need to do a little more research or simply see it work infront of your own eyes!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not much of a medicine??? Why that shit makes me feel gooder than a mutherfuker!   :metal:

3. :rolleyes:  OP's a fool :hide:

4. #64 invinciblejets, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    I agree op a lot of people are like that.
    I personally don't like the idea of "medical" cannabis..and the idea that recreational smoking is bad.
    there should no separation between the two.
    That separation has made alot of people who would otherwise be recreational smokers abuse the authenticity of the idea of medical cannabis and give it a bad name . Which I think was part of the governments plan to woo the general public opinions toward cannabis negatively..

Obviously it a should have just been completely legal to avoid all of this in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

5. Naa you didn't read OP based on your response. 

6. I understand what ur talkn about an how ppl use sayin it medicine wen really its just an excuse for them to feel better about smoking it, but I'm talking about the others saying there is no evidence as to it having beneficial medical properties

7. Nobody said that. The only thing said was that there is no proof that marijuana cures anything.

8. Marijuana>Alcohol. & liquor is sold on every corner and kills millions per year, along with cigarettes. Everything is bad for you without moderation like large quantities of food or caffeine. It's just how mentally strong you are and how wisely you choose to do your habit.

9. But if ppl are being cured and the only thing they are using is medical marijuana or derivatives such as oil then what's the difference?

10. Personal stories and ancetodal evidence don't count as proof. To prove something you need to study it under the strictest of conditions. Large scale studies must be done on humans conducted by trained medical professionals. Self-reporting is one of the most unreliable methods of obtaining information because it is quite easy to manipulate results when you know what to say.

Again, nobody is saying people don't find relief in the form of marijuana or that it doesn't have the potential to be a miraculous medicine one day. People need to temper their excitement a bit though. It's irresponsible to go around and tell people that weed will cure whatever ails them because it happened to work for some. The credibility of the entire movement takes a hit when it doesn't end up working for that person or ends up making something like a mental illness worse.

11. Okay I get what you are saying but if for all the ppl that are being " cured" and they have test results from before and after of only using thc as medicine then does that not count for something? Cuz lots of doctors will say things like for exp if u are diagnosed with a type of cancer that the said persons only route is to hop on chemo but that might only work for some and others might not fully be rid of the cancer or completly die just from chemo and its side effects... is that not the same thing also?

12. Starts with a K right?  I like that shit

You should PM me with some info about that stuff

14. I honestly have no idea what point you are trying to get across with your terrible grammar. 

Yes this is the internet, and yes I am not a grammar Nazi. But when your trying to make a point you lose 98% of your credit when you write run on sentences with obviously misspelled words. 

15. @ Midman..thanks, I did skip my last English class that's probably why.... Phhh like are kidding ? Clearly you have not read on the internet much, because I can guarantee you there is a lot of people with worse spelling and grammar then me, and yes so what if some of my sentences had run on, that's not the point I was just trying to fully understand their point of view on the matter as mine was clearly different... But hey thanks for going out of your way to make a D-bag post, I appreciate it!

16. Neither is caffein..
    But isn't a cup of coffee the best way to start your day??

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. #77 Mid man, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014

Imagine if my OP was like this:

i think weed has many good medical properteis that can benefit millions of ppl. this topic is more about some of the stoners that i meet these days that say 'Its my medicine' as an excuse to smoke. These stoners usaully claim it 'helps there ADD', 'i have [insert type of anxety condition here] anxety!'.

18. Whats The Big Deal With Cannabis Being Used Medicinal & Recreational ?

19. That's not the deal. Did you read any of the thread, like the original post ?

20. Nothing. That's why there's no sense in a person lying about why they use. Some people just need to admit that they like to get high. It will actually make them look more respectable to many.