Week 6 Flower Calcium Help (Over Fed)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SoBeastly, Sep 13, 2014.

1. In the 6th week of flower now. For all of week 4 and 5 there was (1 tbs. Per gal) of cal-mag. There should have been (1 tsp. Per gal). Showing A LOT of deficiencies/ lock out from the excessive cal-mag. What should be done from here to stop the lock out and level them back out. This is in a DWC and the Res is where it should be now with cal-mag ppm. All growth showing bad lock out.

Help. Theyre about 2 weeks from flush, and very stunted now. What is the best way to handle this?

Never mistake tbs vs tsp. Veteran mistake THANKS GC

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The most important  and inobvious thing you can do for your plants is to monitor your nutrient solution pH.  In hydroponics, you want your pH to be between 5.5 and 6.5.  If you can keep it around 5.8 for the whole grow, that would be fantastic.   Letting your pH wander outside of this range will be detrimental to your plant, if left unchecked.   If your pH ever gets out of whack, simply drain your nutrients, flush with fresh water (no added nutrients, but pHd correctly), then mix some fresh new nutrients (mixed to  appropriate PPM/pH).

Note, if you use a COMPLETE nutrient, you don't need to add cal-mag, or any other BS to your grow.  I would suggest GH Maxi series, because it's very inexpensive and works excellent.