How Are You Spending Your Night?

Discussion in 'General' started by SocietyHU, Sep 13, 2014.

1. At the in laws about to eat some authentic Chinese food.

2. Smoke the last 2 bowls of my weed and drink my last Founder's Porter, all while having some BS netflic show on and playing hearts on the laptop.

Fuck it's a great season! Definitely the 'greasiest horror show' so far.  :lol:

4. Beers and more blackberry brandy

5. Still a fews hours off from night, but at the moment, I'm stoned and attempting to play Crazy Train on the mandolin.

6. Friends are buried in homework and projects so they may be too lame to come out

I'm also behind in some courses so may need to work too :p

7. On Black ops 2 :O

8. I'm playing D3 on ps4 and getting ripped with my hubby. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411950334.437048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #30 iAmBetty, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Two papers to get done.

10. Just finished a workout, chillin on GC for 30 minutes while a chicken pie cooks, gonna eat that, shower, then meditate. Once I'm ready I'm gonna smoke some vapes of white widow and play playstation for like 12 hours :)

11. Watching "10 Things You Don't Know About - Cannabis, With Henry Rollins" @ 10 PM EST on H2....
    And drinking beer :laughing:

12. Gettin together with the squadd, poppin a few 40s, Rollin that ganja, and just chillin. Might hit up a few parties too.

13. Flipping back and forth between football and baseball. Bout to fire up the vape.

14. It's 3pm so I can't really call it a night just yet, but I have a gist of how it'll be.  :bongin:

15. Debating whether or not to eat my last edible. These cookies are strong as fuck, too. Like knock you on your ass, lock the door, shut the blinds and pretend you're not home strong. If I time it wrong, I could be too high to drive to town and buy more weed later. Which would be an amusing problem, philosophically.

Other than that, jack and shit. I'm not working tomorrow, so I could break into the JD I have in my fridge.

If I had those cookies I would eat em cause I put new head lights in my jeep so now I can see where I'm going! It was fucked up before - being stoned and not being able to see where I was going. lol

17. With a 130lb dog sitting on my lap watching TV

18. Smoke a lot of hash the past hour since I've been off work.. happy Halloween bitches :)

19. Smoking hash, drinking beer, and playing Saints Row 2.