How Are You Spending Your Night?

Discussion in 'General' started by SocietyHU, Sep 13, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410579198.476594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 9
  2. Well your night will be much more enjoyable with all that than mine. Spending the night with my family and smoking some with them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smoking til i cant move, watching tv shows with the fam, then later, the new season of tpb.

Looks like youre gonna have a good time too Op :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Most likely going to be staying home to meal prep for this week.

Exciting, I know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shyeet, can i come to your house op. I will probably just roll a blunt and take a couple bong rips while watching Netflix

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoking weed while watching prison break

7. #7 Iceni Toker, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Got a couple of nice microbrews, gunna drink them at a friends house then go out to some bars and clubs. Gunna smoke when i'm home and then watch the new season of TPB till I pass out!

8. Hitting the flight box, and orb.
    Watching x factor and feeling sick looking at Louis walsh perving on the teen lads.

Disgusting

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    Nice professional set up. Similar to mine expect I don't have Orb. Is it good?

11. Oh and I'm chillin in my bed getting high and playing retro games on my PS3. Sick at the minute and the herb is helping me out big time lol.

12. I worked a good bit today so now I'm at the house listening to records and really winding down. I've been dry for a while and likely will continue the trend. No hookups anymore and so I'm just kinda focusing on other parts of my life. Thinkin' about a girl I met recently. Very interested to see how things pan out with her. Whether it works out or not, I just hope enough time is given to know one another. We'll see.

13. Amazing mate , love the set up with the orb :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Spending some time with the lady, then smoking up and finishing fixing my computer. And then to figure out what else I need for my NAS server build.

Great night.

15. bored as fuck on gc.

My xbox is getting shipped here tomorrow, I cannot wait. 

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP is killin it tonight

Just got back from the sauna and about to make some rice and go to bed 😁

Happy toking!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm hanging out with a couple of friends, playing the PS4. Got some really nice Cheese Quake, frosty and dense. It's baking the living fuck out of me!  :smoking:

18. After work I'm going to relax with some patron, chemdawg, wet dream, and leftover moon rocks.

then dota all night...

19. Drinking beer... waiting on my new dealer who forgot about my order yesterday :mad:

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app