Phsycotic1s Micro Magic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Physcotic1, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Oh man I was topping and cloning and I barely touched the thing w my blade and just lopped off one of the two colas I was leaving so instead of topping and getting the two tops I still have one dang it .put the top in the cloner and the tiny top as well it wasn't supposed to have gotten cut .it might take root to though but to fix it I'll have to cut more off down to the next node that is not really growing fast yet but it will be mainlined now though so I guess it will be fine just slowed the growth way down though .

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415997176.812819.jpg cleaned it up and just left two growing tips.this one has a lemony smell so it's name is lemon sweet.

3. No it's not that's a new seedling I think it's indica but I don't know much else about it got a few cuts when I was doing that.

4. I had to illuminate my bloomers on this dark cloudy day they almost fit perfectly except for my smart pot it wouldn't fit it's got the lemon in it three are LST sativas and one is my extinction strain I'm gonna miss her got her as a gift seed on my birthday last year.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416321232.666729.jpg some LST plants long flowering though ten plus weeks looking forward to see how the buds turn out with this extreme LST method .

6. Flipped my box on it's side and have so much more space not height but with LST I don't need it able to fit in a bunch of small plants now

7. Alight one of the sativa clones the tiny winter ones is at seven weeks bloom now it needs about five more haha ! Gotta get away from this sativa for my inside stuff it's just too long fourteen weeks I mean that's two indica cycles .i want to keep a cut of it just don't want to flower it I want to mother it and use it outdoor next season and maybe in spring too it's gonna get better if I keep it around but I've got to flip another one of the sativas ASAP this new indica I'm working with is not cloning very good I've noticed that short stocky indicas don't clone as easy maybe I did something wrong though cause I pulled it out of the media and saw the clone tap root then put it back I had thought it was dead but nope got two cuts ones in the solo cup challenge calling it green acid

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417795111.369641.jpg week seven on this one and I just flipped my last winter sativa yesterday after taking one clone .

9. Sweet I found an indica male today it's been in bloom a week so not gonna be ready quick enough to save my older indica strain that I'm losing this harvest she started being hard to clone and growing very slow except for bloom after five to six week it'd already be swollen so long birthday strain ..l it am thinking of breeding a few hybrids and a few mostly indicas and I'll keep my sativa clones for now I ll breed a sativa next season probably get some seeds grown .

10. Just spent three hours reworking my bloom box to get the ventilation working correctly I opened it this morning and the walls were covered in moisture so I added an exhaust fan on the back wall that got the lights worked in a little better too this bloom box would hold probably a hundred solo cups

11. Worked out perfect no moisture build up when did I flip my new indica seedling I'd like to know exactly how long it takes gonna try and get a bunch of these going with the short flower time it will be better but I'm not sure if indica yields as well as sativa.

12. Took a clone of my super lemon haze today.

13. My new indica the first one I switched to bloom on nov 23 I wonder how long this one is gonna take the sativa is at week nine on Monday and it needs a lot longer .so definately need to get over to indica side of things

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418506082.107160.jpg took a single clone today from the new indica seems pointless cause I need to get more than one but for now that's all I think I should take this ain't gonna work I've got to get my small plant number up or get my plants a little bigger before flowering tough one!

15. Flipped the other one today the one on the left in the pic above only have one cut of it propagating one lemon propagating and one haze propagating other than that I have two tiny seedlings and planted some good seeds yesterday.
    Oh and one seedling that's about to enter vegative stage.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418655012.061721.jpg the one I got sitting in between the two bulbs is starting to foxtail happy the sun is shining it's gonna be a beautiful day!

17. The new babomb seeds are cracklackin .

18. #59 Physcotic1, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    ok