Phsycotic1s Micro Magic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Physcotic1, Sep 13, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411493583.210751.jpg . The hydro bucket. It's lil only seats two! Lol I need to get one to hold four two is to few.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Kief ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411658274.936247.jpg this is the kief from a plant that got killed by termites .

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411666185.676227.jpg

4. Another one dead. Lost most all of my clones I guess clones are a bit less resilient than seedlings.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414170965.832890.jpg this one has hints of purple in it almost black looking the nugs are as fat as beer cans .gotta go back micro after November I hope I can keep myself loaded throughout the year I've already smoked two zips this month mainly because I was excited and was rolling big fat joints I have to switch back to my wooden pipe to conserve but those joints were pretty good. Thanks to the big fat rasta brand wraps.i got sixty four wraps and have smoked fourty five huge joints this month sheesh .

Check out my outdoor flowers

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414241861.797318.jpg working on revegging two strains plus I have a good sativa in there no hermies at all this year the only thing that I did wrong is I don't have a cut of the indica that finished early October I tried to take a cut from flower once I realized it was the strain I was looking for but none would take it cloned fine in veg but it was too deep in flower to clone I guess I'll have to try again next year or just order some early finishing indica seeds to save myself the work.

7. The older the strain gets the faster it will flower when switched to 12/12 I don't mean a huge plant I mean a cut from an old plant will bloom faster than a young plant like a strain that's two years old those cuts will flower quicker .

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414338501.107184.jpg took this one out of the hydro system and put it in a two gallons of mixed soil compost perilite switching it to 12/12 now tonite just gonna leave it outside so it will have to go inside at nights in December anything I put out to flower now will have to be brought in I gotta invest in a easier system .

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414338710.297323.jpg another small one I cloned it's top and put that part out to flower about two weeks ago

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414338814.490769.jpg put this one in the hydro system today doing a little outdoor hydro:) it's a termite victim that I rooted and saved so is the one in the white pot there actually the two tops of the plant there both 12" cuts that I rooted in solo cups .it will go to flower pot in another few days and it will be babyd in December as well I don't have a plan I just know I'm trieing to get some bud what's holding me back is not having any budget at all just doing what I can without any of the cool stuff no hps light no greenhouse I only have a small micro box and I can't produce very much in there like a half ounce only.

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414339173.721413.jpg 3 more tiny ones I'll be working on this winter. I am already worrying about plants revegging in spring and not having any bud and I'm doing that thing where I use my brain and try to figure out how I'm going to get flowers when the conditions outdoors are no longer ideal.

12. Alright got me a little greenhouse for sixty bucks I hope it helps.

13. LST fun with one of my clones today

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414897885.923262.jpg the purple has revegged at least I think it's the purple Mexican the second termite victim doing good in the hydro system a cut of the big sativa a cut of a nother strain of outdoor the reveg unknown and a new seedling that was started on 12/12 lights and is female . Maui, Purple lemon,Wildwonder,new seedling?.

15. Hey there! Looks like you're having fun. Im curious about your indoor goal of 2 ozs a month. How big is your space? What are your total watts? A shoestring budget is no big deal as long as your willing to save money and have patience. It took me months and months of planning and saving to get my set up built. Just a thought. Be well and good luck!

-Agg

16. Yeah I've been working on it for three years today!my watts are low right now only sixty four similar to your profile I think in my micro cab it's 2'i made a second cab four feet square plus have a third space with no light it's four and a half foot square space i am not hitting my goal I've only just now started putting it all together my first grow yielded one big fat joint!

^^^^^^

17. Oh and hey to you as well I'm gonna find your journal or thread.

18. Is it lemon or is it purple are they both cuts from the same plant I don't know I do know the cut is lemon but is it where I got the purple one I don't remember where the purple one came from guess I really will have to reveg it trying to figure it out anyways I took a for sure lemon cut today just not sure if their the same plant.

Check out my outdoor flowershttp://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1332165-physcotic1-outdoor-flowers.html

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415891949.021550.jpg top left is hash plant bottom left new unsexed seedling middle top is lemon sweet2014 unsmoked ,middle bottom new sexed seedling started on twelve twelve for the first month then switched back to 24 ,and on the right a cut of my long flower sativa from my outdoor tree that's freezing it's ash off right now outdoor haha.in bloom there's a lemon in week 1 and three of the sativas ranging from week four week three and a week two one .not wanting to run another sativa through bloom but also don't want to just trash it cause I could use two or three of those monsters next year just don't get termites and it will finish in time by about now.