Phsycotic1s Micro Magic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Physcotic1, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Plants begin as tiny little things but can turn into 20' monsters . My intent is to produce two ounces per month for personal consumption.i have been working at this goal since September of 2012 so far I've harvested only once worth mentioning and that was at Easter of 2013 so I'm not getting this down as well as I'd like . I have to get it dialed in.im using water soluble gro and bloom nutrients I use hydro for clones for about ten days then transplant to soil .my soil is peat moss and perilite plus I add my solution to that or sometimes I use regular bagsoil . ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410574727.953557.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Thanks to those who pop in here especially if you can help me reach my goal.I have amassed quite a bit of grow skills and know a lot about a lot .I like to smoke and play sports while stoned like soccer and basketball. I also find rolling blunts very relaxing.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410576355.816312.jpg these should be finished in about seventy days I think.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410578789.792702.jpg

5. Oops I posted pics of my outdoor by mistake I'll get back to the micro instead I just took some cuts last week and one just rooted and is in the bubbler now.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410627083.600064.jpg I didn't find any indica dominates this year .i planted ten bagseeds yesterday outside in a two little 6" containers gonna be looking for some fat leaves to put in the hydro I can flower outside in December just have to bring em in at night because of the frost.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410636680.770635.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410636789.797002.jpg these start off as micros but can quickly turn into outdoor beasts the way I do it. This ain't nothing new though heck cloning has been around for a long time now.

9. God is good God is great god is everything he's the weed that I smoke and he's the pain in my chest he's a big part of my life but I don't often talk about him because it should be a given that god is great.

10. O my lord the termites have killed four of my outdoor plants good thing I had 14 but it seems like I only have five left oh no wonder people are so anti outdoor .

11. sorry to hear about the bugs..  I lost all my outdoor stuff this year...what a season! Spent so many hours making water catches and filling them up from the river...then the whole river flooded more then it has in 15 years or so and washed all my work away (literally) lol...2 plants survived that were on high ground but the frost killed them last week. Just my luck lol...river higher then I've seen it in 15 years and frost over a month early.

hehe I can kinda laugh at it though at least...I spent all that time and work soooo concerned about water...then the whole area floods.
    ... the irony..

12. Looks like my lease is up wich legal state should I set my sails toward Cali Colorado or Washington ?

13. hehe...go where you'll have the most fun.... and the right weather. ;)

14. I might go ahead and renew the lease but I sure miss that good smoke. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411078515.779268.jpg

15. Woo that plant looks the same as it did four days ago but it has fattened up in reality the picture doesn't show it though, oh well not here to brag the clones are rooted there's one lemon Kush and one Bluehaze.

16. Oh man I cut two clones in flower one is the earliest best looking plant 2014 and the other is from another good looking one that got attacked by termites so I want to save her I cut from the lowest part of the plant they should root in around two weeks I don't know when they'll start to veg if they decide to root my lemon Kush rooted it's bubbling only one for now and my blue haze is rooted my birfday strain is rooting too it was last years most potent and gets me high at week four flower.

17. sorry bong sauce looks like I ain't leaving good thing to I've been building my soil for almost two years now.

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411492682.389325.jpg . After a reservoir change yesterday evening the leaves got a cool color to em but I pulled it out of the bucket and put it in soil then a break from twenty four hour lights about three hours of dark .

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411493463.930510.jpg . Two new starts looking for a fat leaf indica female if it's a male I'll save some pollen.