Would You Rather Smoke Ditch Weed Or Stay Sober?

Discussion in 'General' started by bp4er, Sep 13, 2014.

1. #1 bp4er, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    hey blades, im used to smokin good weed. not top shelf, but good quality dank but lately all that has been around is some ditch weed i believe my buddy must have grew or idk why he would have brought that CRAP to his customers when he is known for havin cali medical usually.
    this weed is dark green, with red hairs but barely any crystals and hasn't been trimmed or cured and takes quite a bit to get high. i can usually make an 8th of his weed last me almost a week. this stuff i smoke an 8th in 2 days or less.

my question is would you rather smoke skank weed and be buzzed or not smoke at all?
    im used to smokin before work and bed and all that so work sucks and i can't sleep or eat without it and im plain irritated all the time and feel nausea.

what would YOU personally do- buy a bag of crap and smoke it for the buzz (this weed wasn't flushed or cured) or would u jus deal with being sober and irritated and feelin nauseous and not being able to sleep or function the same until some worthy stuff comes into town again?

i been mulling it over all day and can't decide. there IS good weed in town but im broke and this is the only guy who will front me til i get paid.

would u bite the bullet and suffer with weed that doesn't make u all that satisfied but is still better than sober, or jus suck it up and stay clean til i get paid in a week and can buy some dankkkk

p.s. i work in a call center so it's nice to have something to help u chill and stay in a chair for 8 hours when u have adhd and wana be up bouncin off the walls when ur not stoned. take that into account when u answer, thanks :)

2. I don't smoke resin and I certainly don't smoke regs.  They only end up giving me a headache.

3. Pics or I can't really say.

I'd never turn down some decent mids if I was totally out and they were cheap. Wouldn't smoke it out of my pipes, but I'll throw it in a blunt for sure.

Or stay clean, have a little tolerance break, and get some dank if you wanna be mature.

4. smoke it homie.

5. Take what you can get

Rainbow family :)

6. I won't drink shitty beers either.

Attached Files:

7. I decided when i was a young lad of 15 that i would never smoke shitty weed. Life is too short.

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. well, i went ahead n got an 8th of the bammer to get me thru. then today my gf loaned me 20$ to get some real dank 'Mango' from my neighbor and it's some fiiiirrreee so i'm a happy camper, take a couple bongs of bammer and a snap of kill n ill be sufficiently baked so i should be set til more money come around in a few days. (love you, baby- to my gf)

9. Gaaaaaay.

10. If I wanted to get high and didnt care yeah why not.

11. There's a difference between straight grit ditch weed and mids .. I wouldn't smoke wild seed infested ditch weed that's like 2% I would smoke mids tho..

Nothing matches high quality obviously

12. I personally would take a T-break coz its not worth destroying your lungs over a shitty buzz

13. I wonder how garbage dirt weed would fair in a vaporizer like the volcano??

14. Lmfao, my girl would bop me upside the head if I asked her for money for pot.

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell.

15. smoke weed everyday

16. #16 bp4er, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014

no seeds, just very low potency, it's green with red hairs but barely any thc. it's all about set and setting. if i am sitting there waiting for the high to overtake me then i expect too much and don't get high but if i jus snap  a couple small bowls and go about my day it seems to hit me harder.

between sober and baked, fuck my lungs. my declining sanity and well-being would be more detrimental to my health than some pot smoke in my lungs.

yeah- that's why u offer to pay her double what she helped you out with.. ha my girl manages my money for me cuz she is more responsible and we have a baby on the way so i donate plasma and use plasma money for my smoke habit and she holds my paychecks from work in our bank to save for our baby, groceries, rent and when we move back to our hometown so we have money til i find a new job. and by paying her back double, she'd be declining a wise investment by not lending me money haha cuz it puts more money in our savings, ultimately :)

17. Don't smoke BS! uploadfromtaptalk1410727790670.jpg

Kilo Cuzz

18. I left it sitting out with the bag open to dry out and have been curing it inside of an ibuprofen bottle and to my surprise it gets me decently baked now. last night when i got back into town i took 1 hit of mango and 1 hit of the skank weed and i almost got sick i was so baked haha gooooood times :D

19. to my surprise i dried and cured the ditch weed for a few days and it now gets me almost as fucked up as the mango dank i got haha who'd'a thunk? pleasant surprise i must say :)