How Can I Get 1Gram Per Watt In 5X5 With 1K Mh And Hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grade A, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Got a 5x5 tent and ran 5 autos. Only harvested 2 plants so far one was 2 and a half ozs dry the other is still drying but looks like it's a little under 3 ozs. Still nowhere next to where I would like to be. Anyone have any tips on getting a gram per watt? I was thinking about running 9 autos next run or doing photos but would only like to veg for a month. How many plants should I do if I only want to veg a month and pull off atleast 700 grams?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Bongsauce, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I'd say you need 4-8 photo plants per 1k...it all depends on how quick they're growing. I had a setup with 2x 1k light and I'd veg 5 weeks and pull about a qp a plant....so 4 plants under a light would get me a pound. Keep in mind though that this was a very high yielding strain and I grew it in handwatered hydro.

If yer getting 2.5 oz per plant on average with autos (which is really good)then just do the math and pack em in there....IMO the highest yields you'll get will be with a high number of plants running a SOG...more plants also means less veg time which equals faster turn arounds on harvests. You'll get much better results running a high number of clones rather then starting from seed each time....although starting from seed means you don't have to learn how to clone.

• Like Like x 1