Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorados Fire Thread*pics Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. She has put on some weight from the last picture a week ago. We had a evening showers last night and I covered her with a tarp. I looked for some autos with low odors and this one is holding true to that.
    [​IMG]

Here is my high cbd 20% low thc .5% plant. Going for a outdoor scrog but might move her indoors if she gets to smelly. I'm going to bring out the screen once I transplant her.
    [​IMG]

2. Looking nice and chunky! I would love to try a Cbd strain, I feel as if I've had one that had at least partial Cbd in it, the buds looked fire but as far as thc potency was very lacking yet I got a cerebral feeling and felt as if my muscles relaxed slightly. Hope the hail spares those buds. Cheers!

3. #943 Bob Barker, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Just picked up a lifetime supply of glass jars for bud storage. 95% of the jars are collectible/antiques. Got 90 jars in total for $40. My goal is to fill them all up :)

[​IMG]

4. I would love to see those all full.

5. #945 Bob Barker, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    perimeter defense in place
    [​IMG]

While doing this it made me realize I should just buy a battery powered motion alarm for my backyard. They cost under $20. More commonly called driveway alarms.

6. Hey Dabs, come back we miss you dude.
    [​IMG]

7. Agreed bro.

I sent him a couple PM's but no response. Let's hope he's in good health and busy gardening, harvesting and dabbing it up. [​IMG]

8. So agreed. I think after his security breech online he prob. said fuck it.

9. Just harvested and dried my outdoor auto. I would of let it go a little longer but we had a bunch of rain in the forecast. On the plant the buds looked like some of the best I grew. Now that they are dry they look pretty airy and not dense. Still chasing a grow that meets top quality stuff.

10. Anyone else notice brother dabs has changed his name?

I sure hope he's doin ok.

11. Ya, # right? What's it mean?

12. That's a very nice goal to have!

13. Yo Dabs where are you?!?! I hope you and your plants are super duper!

GC seems to be dying or at least going through a metamorphosis of sorts.

Oh and dude I'm growing my first plant outdoors! She's in flower and it's amazing....learning so much.

Peace.
    [​IMG]

14. Just wanted to shout out to dabs and my fellow CO fire thread blades. I Miss this thread! Hope everyone's well!

15. Yeah I miss this thread as well. I believe Dabs is alright but has moved on to different forums and a different user name. I think Brother Urb has talked to him in PM once or twice since he has disappeared.

16. Would be nice to hear from him

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Agreed bro. I feel like he abandoned us over here, but you gotta take care of numero uno first.

18. I haven't talked to brother dabs in a while now. :(

I was unaware he moved onto a different forum. I don't blame him. I think it was more about someone trying to access his account.

If you're reading this bro we miss you!

I miss you

19. Anybody know where he went

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. First i'd like to give my condolences.. *moment silence*

the price was wrong huh bob?