Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorados Fire Thread*pics Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Haha

For real!  Sadly, it's a pretty common theme in the seed game.  Find a proven (or in this case not proven) male and hit as many clone only strains with it as you can.  On the flip side, the seeds were/are very inexpensive so in that regards not much to expect in terms of stabilizing the cross.

3. It's not so much the money spent on seed however not insignificant, but the time, space and work required.
    Your right that it is fairly common and that it's also unfortunate. But just like any other product, the market dictates . We need to stop supporting theses breeders that just throw shit together cause it sounds cool or looks good on paper . Personally, I'll never buy anything from greenpoint just from your experience. Because of my style, When I work a strain i put a lot into it and heavily rely on that strain being stable. I feel strongly that the strains should be tried and tested if their gonna be sold. They should have testers and fully evaluate the seed prior to hitting the market . I realize this takes time and money but that's the cost of doing business .
    Imagine if a tomato seed was unstable? It wouldn't be on a single shelf in any store. Why is this any different?

1 word.  Prohibition.

5. I hear ya man but things are different now with the laws changing. Granted , there's a long way to go but it ain't like it was 20 years ago. Shit, the past ten has changed more than the 90 before that. I'm just saying if we don't support less than excellent quality , the market will step up it's game to comply with the demand. Or it will loose

6. I completely agree.  Like you said it's us, the consumer, who dictates the market.

but most hobby and personal growers don't give a shit though and are complete newbs.   The "breeders" and pollen chuckers cash in on these kind of people.  Just look at all the sales of feminized and autoflower seeds.  Autoflowers is the biggest market control scam ever.  It disgusts me.

7. #907 todderfran, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    ^ So agreed.  Even with years of experience I got duped into the feminized seeds.  Just makes sense when you don't have lots of room.  Then years later you finally realize they are crap.  Not always the best representation of a strain and the hermie traits.  Just a waste of time.  and so true most growers are noobs, and don't necessarily know how to spot descent genetics.  Hell 5 years ago I would have said I was good.  Now I look back and think man I was so uneducated.  And auto flower.  Fuck don't even get me started.  What a joke.  if that isn't the epidemy of a prohibition landscape I don't know what is.  That is exactly the "How much can I get and how fast" mentality that Bubbleman always talks about.  Such a waste of time, space, and power.  I mean fuck just imagine what the power company would rather you run.  18/6 for the life of the plant.  That is a lot of extra $ in power usage.

8. You guys are making me feel bad about my outdoor auto's [​IMG]

9. On a brighter note here is some Bodhi testers. Bodhi is one of a few breeders I fux wit from now on.  This is UW Black x '88 g13/hp tester(Dank Zappa?). 

I found this strain a pleasure to trim. Very easy with no destruction and mangling of the buds and my precious trichome jewels. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Good lord, I wish I could smell that dankness!

11. Damn Urb. So excited for my Bodhi :lol:

12. Amazing.  Now I am def pulling the trigger on some Bohdi gear.  So yummy looking.

13. I've heard nothing but good bout Bodhi. STABLE !!!!
    I'm actually still trying to get my hands on their lucky charms.

14. Yes Bodhi is the man!  Coolest dude in the business with such great vibes.

15. Sorry to bomb your thread so hard Brother Dabs but I just have to share this one more with you and our friends and that's it. :p

Dynasty Genetics Caramel Candy Kush (Bubba Kush x Ms. Universe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Another gem there Brother Urb.  I am sure Dabs don't mind.  He is down with anything worthy.

17. This auto is coming along nicely. I should have my first outdoor harvest in July! 

[​IMG]

18. #918 pound4pound, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Hello all can't wait to get out to the home of the Free, Land of the Brave.. Moving to Denver Area Mid July, Hope to meet some Blades on the scene :) Lovin your guy's posts BTW.. Oh and double BTW.. Any1 mind tellin me what's "Bodhi"? (Breeder?) *Ok I've deduced he's a breeder, from what I'm readin THE Breeder lol.. Private or Dispensary?

19. #919 Bob Barker, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    HAILSTORM GRRRRRRRRRR

The nice plant held up well but another one got killed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Mother nature is a cold hearted biatch. [​IMG]