Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorados Fire Thread*pics Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Holy shit that is one sexy monster bud you got there.  Or really small arms lol.

2. Hope you colorado blades had a great 420!

3. #843 louifd, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    All those pictures look delicious. I can't wait to get out to Denver. My plane leaves in ten days.   [​IMG][​IMG]

4. #844 Southeast stoner, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    Hello fellow blades
    I live out in the south east and supposedly a lot of our bud is imported from Colorado and this strain I've gotten sporadically over the past year is one that is said to be. It has no name attached but is a potent strain.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429888677.541145.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429888702.836407.jpg
    The buds also have purple veins running through the buds.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429888788.376723.jpg
    Kind of a shot in the dark but I was curious if anyone could recognize this strain. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

5. This is my favorite thread of all time so much awesome information on extracting glands and growing. The pictures on here are phenomenal. I've been missing dabs bud posts lately and I'm really looking forward to more garden shots.

6. Haha no one will ever be able to give you a definite answer :lol:^_^
    Would be nice though, wouldn't it?

7. #847 jerryg420, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Shit

9. No worries Jerry, unless you had your heart set on doing Strain Specific Runs.

All ripe Trichomes are 70ish -160ish microns regardless of the strain, some dank melt can be found at the 38-45 range, but this is strain and tech dependent

The reason the 25 is usually crap is because it consists of broken glands, sessile and capitate stalks, fragments, dirt and dust. This is the "stuff" that we've purposely washed & pushed through our 120, 90 & 73/45 bags.

The trouble being, dirt and dust are usually about this particular size, so we can't really refine it in the same manner in the same way we "rinse" are FM bags.
    This is where the new 2015 Rosin Tech plays a huge role, we can now make our usual crap piles; 25, 160,190 and in many strains the 120 into a full melt qualty.

This should increase our overall Full Melt Water Sieved Hash yields from 4-10 % - around 15-18%

I actually don't use my 25 bag any longer, I now use the 45 as my last catch.. Not sure if I would use a 38, although I've had some AMAZING FMBH at 38 micron...I have never even seen a 38 bag.
    The one time I had the 38, it was about 2 years ago and it was made by Nikka T's Extraction team; Essential Extracts.
    The strain was Oaksterdam

Wow, your first post since joining was to compliment my thread?! :D

I thank you kindly :wave:

Do we perhaps know each other through a different venue? I love lurking people's threads too :p

Thank you for the kind words and posting, posts like yours inspire me to push the envelope even further, bending it as far as possible.
    I'll be adding some new Bud Shots soon, just been really busy in the Garden, as I switch to 12/12 on Wednesday.

Lots of Lollipopping (Defoliation of lower Growth) this sends growth hormones / energy into the top of the canopy.
    These girls are praying nearly vertically about 6-8 hours after every watering, even more substantial after a feed.(Need to capture a pic of this, it's crazy)
    Lots of AACT Research, and even some new development. Going to make a simple brewer & aerated Res.
    Got a special lil brew to add the day I make the switch.

@TJ or Francy..
    You guys ever hear of some emulsion using the Starch water from rinsing Jasmine Rice and 2% milk and adding it to an aerated brew...this shit makes some CRAZY foaming action, and supposedly ramps microbes significantly ..

I think I'll use it on an experimental plant, (I.e my stunted Blue Dream) .

Somebody mention Garden pics? I have never been happier, than I am right now...
    I caught "Grow Fever" again, and hot damn, it brings me such joy.

I'm gonna do a damn Sub-panel ASAP ... As soon as these go into flower, I wanna throw 3-4 more under the 400MH

My inentions after Sub-Panel..
    Total Space 10x13x7.5.. Minus room for the door to open, have some ideas to manage this, like a folding door.
    Seedlings, clone tray;(1)T5 + CFLs
    Young Clones (1) 400w MH (Magnetic)
    "Teen" Clones;(1) 600w Convertible (Digital/ Dimmable )
    Flower;(2)1000w Convertible (1 magnetic , 1dig/dim)

Here is the bigger Pipe Dream, nearly 3' in diameter and looks pretty friggen awesome for my first time training from the real clone stage.
    I technically only topped this plant I just 3 locations, the rest was achieved through extreme bending and Supercrop techniques

On 4/24
    [​IMG]

Dark pic, was trying to show the canopy, she is nearly completely flat with about 20 top bud-sites.
    [​IMG]

Here is the smaller Pipe Dream, I'm still bending her, and working on her canopy, she is 2 weeks behind her Sister...should have almost the same look by the time I'm done. (Although I didn't have the same amount of branches.

[​IMG]

One of only 3 topped locations; The main top stem, then once they grew out, I super-cropped them again

[​IMG]

Pics from today ...
    Bigger PD's top Main stem (due for watering/feed tomorrow)

[​IMG]

Canopy
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream on 4/23

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From today..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing guys!

I'll get some new Bud-Shots up ASAP.
    Got 3 new strains to shoot.
    -S.A.G.E
    -The Truth (New Harvest)
    -Hell's Angel

If I missed any questions, or if anybody has a question, please feel free to ask.

All the best,
    -dabs

10. Looking great in there dabs! Gonna be a lot of buds in your future! :yummy: have you ever tried the SAGE? That is a really nice strain. My friend ran that one for years.

With the rice wash/milk mixture it sounds like you are talking about lacto bacillus serum?

11. Looking really nice dabs. You technique seem to be working well. When u gonna flip those girls?? I have no patience, at all!! Which is why I only veg for 7 days tops. Everything looks nice n healthy. You're gonna have a bunch of pretty top pieces! It will be fun to see them do their thing!

I was bummen out on the mixing strains simply cause of the Terpene profile. It woulda been cool to compare to the n
    Flower. On the other hand, I'm thinking BD and Purple Train will make for a delicious and interesting smorgasbord

12. "the truth " ? What's the lineage on that one?

13. Dabs the garden looks amazing.  All happy and healthy.  Those girls look like they are ready to push out some massive flowers.  Just a little flower room shots for inspiration.
    IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0624.JPG IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0620.JPG

14. Really nice brah, are the leaves very dark or is it lighting?

15. Just that color.  Though the pics were taken through method seven lenses.  But they are dark colored strains

16. So i bought a vape ape globe that screws onto a vape pen battery and put a dab of IWE on it and it tasted fucked up. Kinda resinous . Gotta be a better way???

17. What is everyone's preferred method or technique for consumption?

18. This may be a silly question but ive got a lot of stinky buds and ive got a nice jar here at home full of peaches and peach juice.
    Can i clean it out and would it be safe to store bud in it? What material would i use to clean it out?
    I'm just worried about the moisture getting to my buds, though it will be inside a pill bottle, in the jar.

:smoking:

19. Just clean the jar with rubbing alcohol.

@ jerry Oil rig with a quartz banger all day.  Globe attachment on e-cig for at work.  As far as type of smoke I am heavy into the dry sift right now.

20. #860 dackerm, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    No ha I've just lurking GC since Illinois legalized medical and my doctor recommended this awesome medicine to me for my fibromyalgia. I love to learn about all of this stuff and this thread is by far the most informative with the best pictures thanks for all your hard work dabs. Also I'm planning on moving out your way or Los Angeles when I graduate with my BS in IE