Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorados Fire Thread*pics Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I got through the cdhe and the plant count is 3-3 without a redcard. The plant count stays the same with a redcard. ZERO plant increase.

2. #442 Hashtag46n2, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    Edit ; disregard.... Stick to 3-3

3. #443 Hashtag46n2, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Happy FrHighday Blades. .

Gonna be short and sweet here, as I'm feeling shitty and must take some bong snaps.

Lavender. .

Pics just don't do this one justice, not sure if it's so white with frost is throwing off the ISO white balance, but I refuse to photo shop. ..

She is much prettier than it appears in the images.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outer Trichomes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bong time, maybe time to dab some Bubble. ...

4. Holy shit yeah man you can Def see those glands

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #445 Hashtag46n2, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Baked. ..

Cropped a pic of the Space Dog. ..
    purdy neat
    [​IMG]

6. Some hash I made Pressing in my hand then pressed it with a boiling pot of water.

[​IMG]

7. Definitely some beautiful pictures here of some good looking weed. Will subscribe as soon as I'm done with this post. If I ever felt obligated to move to another state, I'd have a hard choice deciding between Oregon and Colorado. Keep smokin' that good good and I'll be checking back often :)

8. Thanks for checking it out my friend....(needed a bump too) :)

If you do decide to move to Co.... Or even just visiting.

PM me, I'll get ya pointed in the right direction.
    :bongin:

9. Just remember

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419048383.063247.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Doing it big last night!

ROLL THAT SHT, LIGHT THAT SHT. SMOKKKKE THAT SHT

Attached Files:

11. I know this is the Colorado only thread, but being an ex resident, and knowing what SirDabs likes I figured he wouldn't mind too much.  This is a bud of Lost Coast Hash Plant I just harvested.  This strain is a gem.  Reserva Privada I think.  Loaded with resin, and makes great concentrates.  If I am overstepping my bounds please just let me know Dabs.  I want to respect you and this thread.  No special lighting and all pics taken with camera phone. IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0226.JPG IMG_0227.JPG

12. Francy!! You are most certainly welcome in my thread my friend, especially with a strain with that kind of resin production
    :eek:

Holy shit doooood.

Big props.

13. Thanks Dabs.  Means a lot coming from you.  It's not about growing "weed" but more growing "resin"  You know what I mean my friend.  Right now running mixed hps, and led.  I think it has helped my resin production, and still looking to add some uv to the mix.

AMEN BROTHA! :hello:

15. Damn bro, I'm assuming this is dry sieved hash? Fucking looks delicious already, ... However....
    I recommend working it more, to the point where it is the same color as the outside. It will produce a spicy, rich flavor and aroma.

By pressing it more thoroughly, the objective is to rupture individual glands and create a "mass of resin"; once all the glands rupture and form this mass, something magical happens....

Frenchy Cannoli and myself had been discussing this in great depth , and we have both conducted rudimentary testing of this theory...

We both believe, that inside this mass of ruptured resins, the essential oils and Terpenes "eat away" the contaminate...

Sure enough, with my experiment, it seemed to be a validation of this theory.(granted the hash was already very pure)
    The Hashish tasted much different, and melted in a different fashion, and when it domed up, it was a solid stable, clear "Dome"

Hence a cured ball of hash, getting better as it ages.
    Last we spoke he was submitting these pressed samples of hashish for lab testing, to see if our theory(mainly his theory) is scientifically validated.

He wanted to submit after 4 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks.

I need to get back with him and ask what happened with lab results.
    I will report back, when I know for sure.

Two of his favorite phrases...

"Press 2 Activate" & "Come to The Dark Side"

Needless to say, I will be performing more of these experiments once I get my garden Rollin again.

Thanks for sharing that pic bro :wave:

16. My absolute pleasure my friend :)

I love the idea of running HPS and LED simultaneously to hit all light spectrums..
    One newish bulb out on the market now...

Hortilux "SuperBlue" bulbs 60% HPS/ 40 % Metal Halide.

A fellow blade ran one out of three hoods, and rotated the plants under each light...
    During the duration of time under the SuperBlue bulbs, the plants flourished substantially.

I recommend trying one for sure, I'll definitely be using at least one when I get the room put together, will of course document my experience right here.

17. Your right I did'nt work it very long but now I know it needs more :) 

18. SirDabsALot

Wow dude...you not only grow some awesome herb but your photography skills are great.  I hate looking at washed out, out of focus cellphone bud shots but yours, whatever camera you're using are always excellent.  Keep up the good work my friend, I always enjoy looking at your shots.

Merry Christmas

19. Hey, thank you very much!!!

Means a lot coming from seasoned Blades like yourself!!!

Believe it or not...
    My pics are taken with a phone; a 2011 HTC My Touch Slide.
    Great macro setting, and tripod are key.

Very kind words, thanks again!!!
    Got some new strains to post up.

Just been having shitty weather and horrible pain levels as of late.
    Hopefully tomorrow ...
    Before I smoke up all the new gear :laughing:
    :bongin:

Cheers my friend!!!

20. Dude, you have the best buds on GC hands down.  Now of course that's based off the pics and your wealth of growing knowledge...but i'd bet my left nut they are super legit. 

I'm on an involuntary t=break,  4 days in...most in 8 years...i miss my meds already.  You pay homage to this this wonderful, multipurpose plant like no other brother.  Keep on keepin'.   :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

PS..i;m slightly drunk.